Best cat. 7 rooms?

KathyT

Mouseketeer
I am planning on booking a cruise and my DD has decided she wants the cat 7 rather than the cat 6. Are there any cat 7 rooms better than others? Which deck would be best? DD will be 14 on the cruise. Thanks.

7120 or 7620 they r regular staterooms with Verandahs
but r sold at cat 7 prices because o f a slight obstruction due to the curve of the ship they use to be cat 6 but disney down graded them after great response from the people on these boards go to this site to see the pictures of the state room and the slight obstruction , we stayyed in 7620 and had no problems was well worth the savings ......
there r 2 others also 6134, 6634
www.castawayclub.com or www.dcltribute.com
look under staterooms and u will see picture taken by others

peter

Originally posted by Hygiene99
7120 or 7620 they r regular staterooms with Verandahs
but r sold at cat 7 prices because o f a slight obstruction due to the curve of the ship they use to be cat 6 but disney down graded them after great response from the people on these boards go to this site to see the pictures of the state room and the slight obstruction , we stayyed in 7620 and had no problems was well worth the savings ......
there r 2 others also 6134, 6634
www.castawayclub.com or www.dcltribute.com
look under staterooms and u will see picture taken by others

peter

We have someone from our cruise that I know is staying in 7620, I'll have to check this cabin out for our next cruise.

I would have suggested the same, but if you want the real navigator veranda with the big open port hole and the special touches, you won't get them with these 4 cabins. If that's what you're looking for I think since they are all similarly close together it doesn't matter which you choose. The ones on the 5th floor are closer to the kids clubs and dining rooms. I like being higher and would choose one of the first I come to from the elevator.

I'm staying in one of the "regular verandah" but obstructed cat. 7 rooms in January - 6134. So it's just a matter of what you're looking for, that is if you want the "real" category 7 cabin or a regular style verandah for less than cat 5 or 6 price.

Karyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter