Best Castle Picture

I still haven't mastered my camera,but this might be one of the nicest ones I've taken so far:goodvibes

47b7cc39b3127cceb2788a890faa00000025108Ics27Vsxcw

The castle decorated with the "ice" is absolutely gorgous!!! Can't wait to see it in December - they better not change it!!! Beautiful pictures...:cloud9:

100_0863.jpg

It was so foggy that morning Lydia said that the Castle was foggy because Cinderella was sleeping. When we came out from breakfast at CP the fog had cleared and she was so excited because Cinderella was awake :)

what a fabulous thread!! Any Disney pic makes me smile & think of the good ole days

This is one of my favorites.. mainly because I loved the decorations on the castle that year..

HPIM0601.jpg

my second favorite is the next one.. but I think because the sky looks so eery..

HPIM0803.jpg

From the last day of my most recent trip...

DSCF1240.jpg

DSCF1248.jpg

DSCF1253.jpg

I had some better ones, but I think th ememory card is still packed away. Oh well. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter