Best Cast Member Interaction Thread

Solfe

Mouseketeer
I couldn't find any place to put this, so I created this thread. This all about seeing or experiencing some special, all thanks to a cast member. This falls outside of the general category of doing a great job, but capturing the magic.

On January 1st, 2019, my family had breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. It was about 10 AM and pretty sleepy inside. Ariel, Rapunzel, Eric and Flynn were all making the rounds. They had all of the attributes of the the characters they were playing, but some how they zig-zagged the whole thing, happily kicking at the fourth wall, but not quite breaking it. It was very entertaining.

Flynn was the last to visit our table, talking to my wife and daughter when a child walked in. She had a long flowing series of scarves like Rapunzel's hair, but she had no eyebrows or lashes. Obviously she had chemo recently and I'd bet that there were only wisps of hair under those scarves.

Ariel, Eric and Rapunzel dashed away to greet her. Flynn gave us the most perfunctory, almost rude excuse as he dashed off to join the others. It was perfectly in character as much as it was out of character for Disney Cast Member. I turned my wife and daughter to say something, but they were gone. I turned to my boys to say how awesome this place was, but they were gone, too. A minute or so later, I saw them all dance by the table, Princesses, Princes and random guests including my entire family, with the little girl in the lead.

I managed to wipe all of the tears away before my family got back. How wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!