Best burgers in Disneyland...

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Heading back in 3 months - so I'm taking some time to nail down where we'd like to eat.
Where are the best burgers in the parks?

TIA

I don't like any of the quick service burgers, so if you're set on a burger I would second Carnation Cafe.
Yes, I'm hoping to avoid quick service. I'm never that impressed with QS offerings...and not all of us will eat burgers. We really liked Carnation Cafe last year - but no one got a burger! May have to do it again on our MHP night! It was lots of fun to sit outside and people watch all the costumes on Main Street!

Smokejumpers is a quick service place but I like the burgers there and you get to add whatever you want to the burger yourself at the salad bar, tomatoes, pickles, BBQ sauce, ranch, as much as you want cause you're putting it on!

Arent all the QS burgers the same exact patties? I do like smoke jumpers options and the ability to customize it.

Smoke Jumpers is the only in-park location where we will eat the burgers. They aren't the best on earth but they are good. Uva Bar in downtown Disney has better burgers.

Carthay Circle, UVA Bar, Carnation Cafe (ordered with a side of Walt's Chili so we can make chili burgers and chili fries). The S55 lounge burger is on our list to try.

Just outside of the parks.......Storyteller's Cafe (lunch menu) has a much better burger than any QS in either park....(haven't yet tried the one at Carthay, though)

Just outside of the parks.......Storyteller's Cafe (lunch menu) has a much better burger than any QS in either park....(haven't yet tried the one at Carthay, though)

I'm glad someone else made this suggestion. As I was reading through the thread I was thinking that I'd had a good hamburger at Storyteller's Cafe (I think it was more of a lunchtime burger as opposed to a dinner meal), but it was a few years ago and I was afraid to suggest it, not knowing if the quality had declined more recently.

In my mind, burgers are not Disneyland Resort's strongest area of culinary delights -- but some are certainly better than others.

I have been considering Storytellers for Brunch on the Sunday we're there - wonder if burgers are on the brunch menu

I have been considering Storytellers for Brunch on the Sunday we're there - wonder if burgers are on the brunch menu
Brunch is the buffet, there is no menu. The Pastrami burger is on the lunch and dinner menu, which is 2 and later on weekends. I think it is 1130 and later weekdays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter