Best budget friendly food & activities in WDW in May?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Adult DD is finally coming to WDW for a few days with us but with limited budget. Only 3 park days, no PH, and 1 TS (Ohana). Trying to find the best food, fun, etc so she has a great time and comes again. She's been 2x in the past but many years ago. Thinking arrival day DS and Polite Pig, festival in Epcot, SH in MK then Ohana dinner. Nothing yet for HS. We are at POP. Any suggestions?

Adult DD is finally coming to WDW for a few days with us but with limited budget. Only 3 park days, no PH, and 1 TS (Ohana). Trying to find the best food, fun, etc so she has a great time and comes again. She's been 2x in the past but many years ago. Thinking arrival day DS and Polite Pig, festival in Epcot, SH in MK then Ohana dinner. Nothing yet for HS. We are at POP. Any suggestions?
The Ronto Wraps in HS are great and budget friendly! The breakfast one is my favorite - I'm not a big eater so if I get this mid-morning, I can also count it as lunch and just have a lovely snack before dinner.

imo there's not many TS meals at WDW that I'd consider budget friendly, some are more justifiable if they're larger portions or truly great food but at MK and DHS, there's no meals that really stand out for dollar friendliness. We are not really big eaters, but to get more bang for our buck, we will share items or we'll skip TS all together. We'll also eat breakfast in our room like oatmeal and protein shakes and then we'll only eat lunch/dinner in the park.

MK-SH is a good choice especially at breakfast. We also really like the cheeseburger egg rolls in adventureland, The Friar's Nook sometimes has breakfast tachos that are pretty good or solid lunch options like bacon mac and cheese. Aloha Isle for some fun dole whips/desserts, the Westward Ho cart in Frontierland has good breakfast sandwiches and bacon on a stick, yum! Plaza restaurant is good solid diner food and nice sized portions and also good desserts from the parlor next door. Another good snack is the cinnamon roll or grey stuff cupcake at Gaston's, and I really like Lefou's brew. I also like the taco trio, chicken nachos or salad with grilled chicken at Pecos Bills. It's not the best meal but it's a more solid QS option than the burgers/gross nuggets in many of the restaurants. Not my favorite but a lot of fishy friends of mine like Columbia Harbour House.

DHS- Really like all the QS options there like Woody's, the lunchbox tart or tater tot bowls are good, ABC commissary has a delicious buffalo grilled cheese with a farro salad, the wraps at ronto roasters are really good, hollywood scoops is similar to sleepy hollow and has treats with waffles and those are tasty. TS- we do like sci fi dine in but it's hard to get ADRs. Food is pretty basic, unpretentious american fare but it's a fun atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter