Best Brunch!

Jessica Rust

Mouseketeer
So my 180 was Monday. I got every single ADR I wanted except for Cali Grill Brunch. Right now I have an ADR for Homecomin just in case CG doesn't open up.

Are there any other good brunch options? What are your favorites?

Thanks!

We did brunch at 1900 PF and really liked it. We went as two adults and still loved the characters. The Mad Hatter was hilarious and Mary Poppins said supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards when we asked. They had a lot of good options to choose from that seemed unique to us: cold strawberry soup and red velvet pancakes with cream cheese frosting.

Lots of brunch options in Disney Springs besides Homecoming. STK, Paddlefish, Maria & Enzo's if a Sunday - Raglin Road, House of Blues
Sat & Sunday only - Trails End at Ft. Wilderness.

Many options.

Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West has a weekend brunch now, too. I don't think I'd pick it over Homecomin' however.

We really like the brunch at Trail's End. It's only offered on the weekends. We found the food to be fresh and tasty and there was a great variety. Our waitress even brought out a Mickey strawberry shortcake for DS when she say his birthday button She went above and beyond since they don't even serve strawberry shortcake. It's VERY affordable too at around $25 per adult

I wasn’t aware they had brunch. How is it different from what they have everyday for breakfast? What days do they have it?
We were there at 11:45 am and it was still breakfast so I guess we considered it brunch based on the time alone. If you’re looking for a place that serves breakfast and lunch food I guess 1900 pf wouldn’t work for that.

Last edited:

Don't give up on the CG brunch if it wasn't available right at the 180 day mark... you will see several threads on here where that brunch sometimes doesn't open up until a few days/weeks after the 180 day mark. Keep trying every so often for the next week or so and you may be happily surprised that it opens up! We have managed to go to the CG brunch every Sunday before or after Christmas for the past 3 years and I think the first year was the only time we booked it at the 180-day mark; typically it was at 160-170 days. Its annoying to have to keep checking, but definitely worth it!!!

Have not tried the CG brunch, but read great reviews.
Really enjoy Boma for any meal.

I wasn’t aware they had brunch. How is it different from what they have everyday for breakfast? What days do they have it?

We were there at 11:45 am and it was still breakfast so I guess we considered it brunch based on the time alone. If you’re looking for a place that serves breakfast and lunch food I guess 1900 pf wouldn’t work for that.
No. Late breakfast does not equal brunch. By definition “Brunch” includes breakfast and lunch items.
People make this incorrect statement repeatedly and it is misleading.

No. Late breakfast does not equal brunch. By definition “Brunch” includes breakfast and lunch items.
People make this incorrect statement repeatedly and it is misleading.
I went and checked the menu and they do have a brunch offered but only at special times of the year. They have one for Easter. Now that I think about it, almost all of the food when we went was breakfast. It was good, but not brunch

I went and checked the menu and they do have a brunch offered but only at special times of the year. They have one for Easter. Now that I think about it, almost all of the food when we went was breakfast. It was good, but not brunch
Right.
I don’t understand why your reply. A late breakfast does not equal Brunch, which I think we now agree on. If a true “Brunch “ is offered it is listed separately with its own menu.
What am I missing here?

We really like the brunch at Trail's End. It's only offered on the weekends. We found the food to be fresh and tasty and there was a great variety. Our waitress even brought out a Mickey strawberry shortcake for DS when she say his birthday button She went above and beyond since they don't even serve strawberry shortcake. It's VERY affordable too at around $25 per adult

I've heard good things about their breakfast. We already have them on the schedule for our rest day.

Don't give up on the CG brunch if it wasn't available right at the 180 day mark... you will see several threads on here where that brunch sometimes doesn't open up until a few days/weeks after the 180 day mark. Keep trying every so often for the next week or so and you may be happily surprised that it opens up! We have managed to go to the CG brunch every Sunday before or after Christmas for the past 3 years and I think the first year was the only time we booked it at the 180-day mark; typically it was at 160-170 days. Its annoying to have to keep checking, but definitely worth it!!!

That's what I'm hoping! I have an alert set up with Touring Plans and Mouse Dining. I just wanted to have backup options.

Have not tried the CG brunch, but read great reviews.
Really enjoy Boma for any meal.

We are going to Boma our AK day. Had to cancel it last time so really excited for it this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!