Best breakfast with kids in MK area?

maui2k5

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW July 31-Aug 10 and are considering swapping CRT for another breakfast in the MK area one morning.

Which breakfast would you choose for a family of 4 with girls ages 8 & 10? Crystal Palace, Ohana or 1900 Park Fare? CRT is an still an option we currently have booked, but is 2 credits and we have been before (last in 2015).

Ohana. Seeing Lilo and Stitch is fun for that age group. My 10 year old daughter really enjoys Ohana BF.

I'd probably stay with CRT for 2 girls, unless your girls remember it vividly & don't care about returning. Most 4 year olds only have memories that we continuously remind them of. As an adult woman, I still think nothing beats dining in the castle. If possible, I would consider paying cash in advance for breakfast & saving the credits for other meals. If not, I still think the experience is worth the credits. My second choice would be 1900 PF. The Mad Hatter is a riot. Ohana would be my third choice.

We just got back from WDW and we really enjoyed Ohana's. My kids enjoyed seeing Lilo and Stitch. Breakfast was good too! On our last trip in 2018, we had breakfast at CRT. It was fine, but we thought the Akershus breakfast was much better a few days before that. Plus the interaction with the princesses was better as well. One of my kids favorite places is Crystal Palace, but we ate dinner not breakfast. The interaction was good though.

I know you're only talking about breakfast, but we really enjoyed the interaction at 1900 Park Fare. We went for dinner there last year with the characters from Cinderella. The stepsisters were so much fun! Your girls might enjoy them too.

What characters do your kids like? Ohana has Lilo and Stitch. The food is served family style. 1900 Park Fare has Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh, Mad Batter (breakfast). Dinner Cinderalla, step sisters. Crystal Palace Winnie the Pooh gang. Park Fare and Crystal Palace are buffets.

we've enjoyed all of them, more than once. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I'd see which one you can get a reservati on for, closest to the time you wish and go with that, especially since you are so close. Don't cance l CRT until you have something els e inplace. Just remember CRT requires 48 hour cancellation notice.

I love 1900 Park Fare. The food is very good and you will see characters there that aren't available at any other character meal.

We are planning on a breakfast at all of them next trip (the result of letting my girls talk me into the Poly). My favorite is Stitch because being family style they bring the food to you no chance if missing a character but unless you have it covered you should consider Chef Mickey's. Love getting a lot of characters done doing something we have to do anyways eating.

Chrystal Palace has become our "tradition". From the time our children were born we have always made it our go to first morning breakfast spot! Pooh and friends never get old and have always had a great time, even when our kids were teenagers they loved interacting with the characters. We have years of pictures there.

We are now leaning towards 1900 Park Fare to have a new experience none of us have ever done. However, I am not going to cancel CRT until I have a reservation secured for 1900. Reservation Finder is great if you have never used it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!