Best breakfast outside of the parks?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
We will have a morning free staying at CBBR, and will not have park tickets. Looking for breakfast recommendations at any of the on-site resorts or CityWalk. We have done Island Dining Room at RPR and the Kitchen at HRH in the past, so looking for something different. Anything at PBR, City Walk, or any of the other on-site resorts that are worth visiting?

On a related note, is there transportation between resorts or would we need to transfer buses at City Walk? Which resorts are walkable from CBBR?

Thanks!

We will have a morning free staying at CBBR, and will not have park tickets. Looking for breakfast recommendations at any of the on-site resorts or CityWalk. We have done Island Dining Room at RPR and the Kitchen at HRH in the past, so looking for something different. Anything at PBR, City Walk, or any of the other on-site resorts that are worth visiting?

On a related note, is there transportation between resorts or would we need to transfer buses at City Walk? Which resorts are walkable from CBBR?

Thanks!

I believe the Hard Rock Cafe at Citywalk still offers breakfast - https://www.hardrockcafe.com/location/orlando/files/5333/18-HRC-4273_-_Orlando_Breakfast_Menu_v2.pdf

You could also look at Amatista Cookhouse at Sapphire Falls, which is just across the street (use the Garden Walk) from CBBR - https://www.universalorlando.com/we...dining/amatista-cookhouse/breakfast-menu.html

Keke`s is excellent and worth the five or ten minute drive.

Onsite, we can recommend the buffet breakfast in Amatista…..beautiful.

Another loud vote for KeKe. We drive to Fl from Tx and even found a KeKe in Ocala. One at Dr Phillips area near Universal. A little farther for WDW but well worth the drive. Check their web site as there are several in the Orlando area.

Thanks all! Are the off-site restaurants worth taking an Uber to? We won't have a vehicle, so were hoping for onsite recommendations we could walk/boat/bus to. We could take an Uber if its absolutely worth the cost and hassle though!

Thanks all! Are the off-site restaurants worth taking an Uber to? We won't have a vehicle, so were hoping for onsite recommendations we could walk/boat/bus to. We could take an Uber if its absolutely worth the cost and hassle though!

Yes, I think Keke’s would be worth an Uber ride.......there’s one near Mall at Millenia and the other off Sand Lake Road both have good reputations.

I’m so happy to see the Keke’s recommendations on here. This is where I had planned on having breakfast when we leave Orlando and head to Ft Lauderdale. This was my pick. They get rave reviews on TA dot com. Thanks Schumigirl and Spanky!

The Garden Walk is the dedicated pathway that goes from Cabana Bay to City Walk. Along the way, there are detours that lead to Hard Rock, Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific. Having said that, its a looooong walk. You're probably better off taking the dedicated shuttles.

I’m so happy to see the Keke’s recommendations on here. This is where I had planned on having breakfast when we leave Orlando and head to Ft Lauderdale. This was my pick. They get rave reviews on TA dot com. Thanks Schumigirl and Spanky!

Believe them when they tell you the pancakes are huge. My son did not... :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!