• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best bldg to stay in at OKW?

JalensMom

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying at OKW in April and want a Room in a building thats closest to the main pool.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cara.

hi, we were in 2512 which is a 2 bedroom and we absolutely loved it there we have requested it again on our trip in feb it is across the street from the main pool area and the bus stop is right outside this building absolutely beautiful. hope this helps.
MIsty:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

hi, i did not mean to confuse you the building is 25. so sorry about that.
misty:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think buildings 62-64 and buildings 11-14 are my favorite. They are all close to the main pool. If you go to the disney website I think they have a map of OKW so you could see the layout of the buildings. :)

In agreement with TigrLuvsPooh, we have always asked and gotten bldgs 62-64. Someday I'll have to try the others.

Enjoy,
OKW is awesome!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter