Best Bathrooms in WDW

The trouble with all bathrooms in WDW is that they all have that gap you can see through round the door. What is with that?!?!

I had to bribe my daughter to go to the loo when she was small because the WDW gap freaked her out.

My least favorite is the one just outside of Sci-Fi Dine In. It's not specific to the restaurant and seems to always be wet and disgusting.

My best tip, is that if you have a table service meal, hit the restrooms there. They are usually less busy and cleaner.

Well, sometimes...see below.

My least favorite is the one just outside of Sci-Fi Dine In. It's not specific to the restaurant and seems to always be wet and disgusting.

The bathrooms at Sci-Fi are TERRIBLE, it is shared between sidewalk & restaurant traffic.

There is NO bathroom inside The Plaza, you have to leave the restaurant, walk down the sidewalk to a restroom, then re-enter the restaurant, if needed. A hassle with kids for sure.

The bathroom at 50's Prime Time is too small & cramped for the number of diners trying to use it.

For sure, Tiffins/Nomad bathrooms are very nice, but only a few stalls are offered.

I do like the public restrooms at GF, I think they offer better TP & hand towels than other locations.

IMO, WDW needs a different TP paper contract for supply. It is awful to pay this level of pricing & have a very poor TP product offered to guests. It also saves them NO money when each guests uses twice as much TP to get the same job done.

Not that its the cleanest or best, but it's not usually too crowded, the one to the right of Space kind of tucked in the corner of tomorrow land. Even on NYE I didn't have to wait to use that one.

The one near the train station in fantasyland was clean but smelled like the bathroom on a bus.

The trouble with all bathrooms in WDW is that they all have that gap you can see through round the door. What is with that?!?!

I had to bribe my daughter to go to the loo when she was small because the WDW gap freaked her out.

That’s not a WDW thing - it’s an American thing. No one likes it but I guess we’ve all just learned to cope.

All my favorites have already been posted, but I'll warn against my least favorite - the one by Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies in Tormorrowland! Every time I went there on out last trip, it was dirty, and had a huge line. (I finally found the one Princesspixi mentioned, and it was worth the walk!)

In MK, I like the ones in the far corner past Pirates of the Caribbean. Otherwise, all the ones in resort lobby seem pretty nice, especially at the Beach Club and at Jambo.

The ones upstairs from Soarin are huge and usually quiet, although the downstairs ones have been redone and are much nicer now. The restrooms (almost called them toilets out of force of habit haha) on the other side of the Imagination pavilion. Best of all is the quiet, clean one in your hotel room!

I feel like I’ve been in every single bathroom that’s been mentioned. That’s what happens when traveling with small kids. 😩 The Rapunzel and Norway bathrooms are my favorites, though!

But why don’t you just build the stall doors with no gap?

I've heard the gap at floor level is so:
It's easier to mop the restroom.
Kids can't lock themselves in and be stuck.
People can't hide in there when the establishment closes for the day.
You can see shoes and know the stall is occupied instead of startling someone by trying the door.

But I never understood the side gaps either!

I did encounter one yesterday at a restaurant that had full doors. I think they're becoming more popular in new construction, but older buildings likely won't switch over until things need replacing anyway.

A
I've heard the gap at floor level is so:
It's easier to mop the restroom.
Kids can't lock themselves in and be stuck.
People can't hide in there when the establishment closes for the day.
You can see shoes and know the stall is occupied instead of startling someone by trying the door.

But I never understood the side gaps either!

I did encounter one yesterday at a restaurant that had full doors. I think they're becoming more popular in new construction, but older buildings likely won't switch over until things need replacing anyway.

In other western countries like UK and Germany rows of stalls have gaps at the bottoms but not the sides. Never saw a side gap until I came to WDW :)

The ones after splash mountain are nothing special but very convenient! I always go in there to dry my glasses so I have a positive association with it!

I know this is probably weird but reading these posts makes our trip next year seem more real. I can close my eyes and remember the different ones. I would say in MK, the one as you enter tomorrow land from main street. Not special per say, just not crowded. The one in Norway in Epcot. I have a memory when my boys were very young, auto-flushing was a new thing and we told them it was part of Mickey's magic. Taking bathroom breaks were never an issue. ; )

This is a great thread. Definitely not something I would have thought to ask about or check. I have a feeling I'll be telling my fiance, "Oh wait! We haven't gone to look at that bathroom yet!" He's going to think I'm sick when I make him stop at every one so I can rate it and see if it's got cute theming! "You want to check the "theming" in the bathroom? Are you sure you don't need some Pepto?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!