Best Bathrooms in WDW

Bathroom report from my trip a few weekends ago:

New to avoid - The Contemporary, anywhere in the public areas. All of them. So gross, hot, and smelly. Not what I expected for a Monorail Resort.

New in general - Galaxy's Edge! These are pretty cool. Well themed, and they play DJ Rex's radio station which is super fun. The sinks are the kind that have the water, soap, and dryer together at a station over a large trough. There are also full length mirrors and plenty of stalls. Downside? They were pretty smelly and wet when I was there. However, that could have been by nature of it being mid-August in Florida - I mean Batuu.

Hotel - Gran Destino's in-room bathrooms are A+. Huge, really nice, and unlike many WDW hotels, the toilet and shower are separate! There are also two sinks, great lights for makeup, and plenty of outlets. Shower is waterfall and detachable head.

Hotel - Yacht Club, before you hit whatever the buffet restaurant is (sorry, name is escaping me). So clean! So fancy! Super thick and soft paper towels! Also I don't think I've ever encountered another person in there with me while using them.

Re-emphasizing - The ones outside International Gateway! No one uses them, and they're well maintained. At least, that is, until the Skyliner opens.

Oh, I forgot...the restrooms, showers at Ft Wilderness loop 900 were awesome! Beautiful tile work and always very clean! I would get up early while others were still sleeping and walk down for a shower. Walking just before dawn. Very peaceful way to start the day!

I never thought I would be saying this sentence but my favourite bathrooms in WDW are the Morocco loos in Epcot. I've always found them to be clean and they are not as obvious to spot as others so they have never been busy for me.
Worst? The loos in Japan next to Katsura Grill. When these are so out of the way and therefore so few people using them there was no excuse for the state I found them in!!!
Agree...Morocco. I couldn't even find one and I don't think anyone else could either. I had to ask and they looked unused all day or they kept them extremely clean.

The "best" bathrooms in WDW for me are the ones closest to where I am at "go" time, but the toilet itself has to be at least clean (will bypass non-flushed or baptized toilets). After getting chemo/radiation simultaneously for 6 weeks many years ago, I am less picky about the rest of the bathroom.

RIP to my favorite restroom inside Innoventions West. Fun colorful tile, Innoventions loop music piped in. I'd hang out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!