best and worse meal of your last trip to WDW?

Best: Tie between STK and Yak & Yeti. I was shocked how much I enjoyed the latter!
Worst: Quick service breakfast at Contempo Cafe. I loved lunch/dinner there, I just need to accept I really don't care for QS breakfast of any kind and need to bring my own stuff.

November 2017
Best - Rose and Crown
Worst - I guess The Boardwalk bakery if that counts. We got a sandwich there and it was just dry and not great.

For the first time, I had a really hard time thinking of a worst. Had great food at Vai Napoli, Sci-fi, Garden Grill, HDDR,The Plaza and Casey’s Corner.

Worst: BOG lunch - This was my 2nd try for lunch and it just didn't impress me either time. I did like dinner when we went last summer however.

Best: 'Ohana or Yak and Yeti - I had a friend that has not been to any and she loved all of them including Sci Fi drive inn as well.

Best: Boma
Worst: BOG- while my husbands meal was OK, my meal was nearly inedible. The experience is cool though so if i were ever to go back i'd try to order something simple like a burger.

We were at wdw Jan 2018
Best- Ohana the food wasn’t as good as our June of 17 trip but still good. Our waiter seemed overwhelmed but service was okay. The most amazing part was we had a fireworks view.
Worst- Pecos Bill Ive loved this place in the past but the chicken on the nachos were dry and odd cut of chicken. I refer shredded chicken.

January. Mostly ate CS...

Best: Citrico's
Worst: Peco's Bills......not sure why I keep trying to like the place....

Last trip was February 2018.

Best: Tusker House - Due to it being a character buffet, I went in with no big expectations. I loved everything about it. Food was excellent and I really like the atmosphere and lay out of the buffet area. We will definitely eat here next year.

Worst - Maya Grill over at Coronado Springs. I had the Signature Fajita Skillet and it was not very good. We had eaten here several years ago and enjoyed that meal. Can't recall what I had that trip.

First time in a few years we weren't on the dining plan, so I think paying OOP made me choke on the price of the food and dislike it more than I normally would when it wasn't awesome! (I can admit that my opinions are definitely a little skewed :tongue:)
November 2017
Best: Satu'li Canteen @ Pandora for CS and Garden Grill breakfast for TS
Worst: Hollywood & Vine Minnie's Holiday and Dine + Fantasmic Seating... ouch.... $200 later for 3 of us after tip, and I was crying over the cold buffet food that in years past I happily ate cold bc it was already paid for! (Perspective!)

Worst: Trails End buffet for dinner. Small selection for a buffet. Food not great. And sad to say, Cape May Cafe. My husband still likes it but I won’t go back.
Best: Beaches & Cream. I like good, old fashioned no fuss food. Also enjoyed the ice cream. And Via Napoli. Never disappoints.

Last trip was a few months ago.
BEST: Tie between the Jungle Skipper (love the falafel) and the afternoon snacks set out at the club level of Wilderness Lodge
WORST: The Lunching Pad. Its just so mediocre

Last trip - Dec 2017
Best- Tiffins
Worst- Tie between Tusker dinner and LTT dinner. Awful food in both cases.

Trip was in October 2017!

Best—Homecomin’—so good! The dessert is to die for. Get the pecan pie and hummingbird cake! We also loved Ohana and plan to return to both this November.

Worst—CRT. Although it was a fun experience, I did not enjoy my food at all.

July 2017

Best: Ohana. Meats were all done perfectly and service was great. They brought more pot stickers and wings when we asked for them and never felt rushed. Have been to Ohana 9 times and have had a great experience and meal 8 of those visits

Worst: Flame Tree BBQ. My ribs were fatty and chewy, was hard to say this about a place which has been so yummy in the past

Just returned - April 2018 - our experience was the same. Loved 'Ohana, as usual.

Usually love Flame Tree, but our ribs this time were very, very fatty and the beans were hard and tasteless!! Not sure when we will return there! Guess it may be the luck of the draw - but no matter - was way too much $$'s ($19 each) for the quality.

Just returned from our trip two days ago! So many yummy things!!

Best meal - It's really a tie between Jiko and Artist Point
Worst - BOG. Not terrible but just didn't live up to the hype.

Just returned - April 2018 - our experience was the same. Loved 'Ohana, as usual.

Usually love Flame Tree, but our ribs this time were very, very fatty and the beans were hard and tasteless!! Not sure when we will return there! Guess it may be the luck of the draw - but no matter - was way too much $$'s ($19 each) for the quality.

I wonder if they started with a new vendor at Flame Tree? It had always been our "go to" spot at AK and never failed until this last trip. Even my son, who loves ribs, commented that he did not like them this time.

I wonder if they started with a new vendor at Flame Tree? It had always been our "go to" spot at AK and never failed until this last trip. Even my son, who loves ribs, commented that he did not like them this time.

Could be, don't know! The slaw was the only thing I enjoyed! :) The beans weren't even 'close' to baked beans (even canned ones).

Just know that we're finished for awhile there, and it was 'always' a must do! :(

Last Trip - December 2017
Best - Victoria & Albert's (our anniversary meal was amazing but it was soooo much food!!)
Worst - San Angel Inn - had been looking forward to trying this because the atmosphere is so cool but the food was terrible!

Just got back from another trip.

Best: By far California Grill brunch- we have had dinner here multiple times and I have never enjoyed it, but brunch was fantastic.

Worst- Contempo Cafe lunch- breakfast was fine, but everything we got for lunch, except for the potato chips, was really gross and we ended up throwing most of it out.

Just back from our trip April 9-15, 2018 and we set out to try many new restaurants on our trip:

Best: California Grill Dinner - the food was just outstanding. I'm so glad I kept this reservation as I was on the fence if it would be worth it. It was! I'm still thinking about how yummy my meal was!
Worst: Pecos Bills - the food wasn't good, the restaurant was packed and it was hard to find somewhere to sit. I had read about it being a favourite for many people so thought we'd try it, but it was a disappointment and we wished we went back to Columbia Harbour House again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter