Best AKV Jambo Savannah

melindaPR

Mouseketeer
Does anybody have a preference in regards to the Savannahs at AKV-Jambo for a Savannah view room? Lining up my request, and last time we stayed at AKL there was no Kidani.

Any room at that level is good , its just a matter as to if and when the animals walk close to you that counts .

Cash guests pay more to be on the Arusha savannah. That's the middle savannah.

Sunset is now the largest savannah, as it was expanded as it is shared with Kidani. Because Jambo "juts out" a few times into the sunset, there may more plàces for animals to "hide" away from your view.

But it also depends on when you are in your room. In Sunset, feeding time happens near the actual sunset, and the animals are most active while eating.

We were just giving 5303 and it was incredible. Clearing right in front that the animals were baited to. lol

Others can please post, but I think this is the one resort that you are better off with a lower floor. You can see under the trees and I seen a few people talking directly to the staff on the ground and that would not have possible from the 5th floor.

Again we love our location and look forward to staying there again for a longer stay.

We were just giving 5303 and it was incredible. Clearing right in front that the animals were baited to. lol

Others can please post, but I think this is the one resort that you are better off with a lower floor. You can see under the trees and I seen a few people talking directly to the staff on the ground and that would not have possible from the 5th floor.

Again we love our location and look forward to staying there again for a longer stay.

Yes, the advantage of Kidani is the possibility of getting a DVC Villa on the lower floors 2-4, and not just 5. (There is no "ground floor" savannah view. Most guests would not want an in-room Zebra ;). )

The AK cash rooms at Jambo occupy all of floors 2-4.

Thanks for your response. We are here now, and low and behold, we were assigned 5303! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter