Best age for child's first visit to WDW? Poll Inside!

Best age for child's first visit to WDW?

• 1 year old

Votes: 22 6.6%
  • 2 years old

Votes: 51 15.4%
  • 3 years old

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • 4 years old

Votes: 67 20.2%
  • 5 years old

Votes: 91 27.5%
  • 6 years old

Votes: 31 9.4%
  • 7 years old

Votes: 22 6.6%
  • 8 years old

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 9 years old

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 10+ years old

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Essentially.. all kids are different. Aside from what I mentioned in my post above.. I would like to mention that if I was going to travel with a support system like a nanny or hands-on grandparents and the pressure would be off me (we can all dream :P) I'd go with them from very young baby months. I just know as a parent I'm also human and I wouldn't enjoy myself as much dealing with nappies and bottles and the lack of sleep. 3 years old was easy and I think myself and DH had fun too.

I voted for 2!! Mine are 7, 5 and 1. The older kiddos went at 2 and 3 their first trip and the baby was 9 months on our last trip for her first time. Any age is great of course, but I have to say that nothing will ever compare to the kids first trip when they were 2 and 3, when I watch videos of their first reactions, I just melt. I don't think it's just because it was their first trip, but their sweet little voices and their excitement for every single little thing! Everything was SO magical! Our baby is obsessed with Mickey and went crazy as a 9 month old and we just planned a last minute trip for in a few weeks and she will be almost 16 months this time. I would have never taken her so soon if it wasn't for the older two, but if you could see her reaction to even the tiniest mickey sticker she sees somewhere, it definitely created a little mickey lover for life! So I vote for 2 for sure!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter