Best 2 credit meal with a view??

Momager

Mouseketeer
Let me preface this with the fact that I know there is no guarantee that we will get window seats.

Having said that....

What are the best 2 credit restaurants that you can see fireworks from?

The only one on the DDP I know is California Grill. Capa at the Four Seasons is also rooftop (15th floor?), fabulous food, can see fireworks from all the parts on their terrace or from the dining room - it's on Disney property but not part of the DDP.

The only one on the DDP I know is California Grill. Capa at the Four Seasons is also rooftop (15th floor?), fabulous food, can see fireworks from all the parts on their terrace or from the dining room - it's on Disney property but not part of the DDP.

*can see fireworks from all the PARKS...

Well IMHO the BEST 2 credit meal with a view, is the California Grill Brunch. No fireworks of course since we're talking brunch, but the daytime views are stunning. Plus, you can, go back that evening and they'll let you up to watch the fireworks from the observation deck.

Steve

There are a few tables at Monsieur Paul that have a view , but the windows are small.

Boathouse is 2TS and has a nice water view from some tables.

Capa (no dining plan) and CA Grill are the "real" view restaurants, at least until the new towers open.

Cali Grill. You can see the fireworks from MK, DHS and EP from there. Narcoosee's has a lovely view of MK, but the menu is quite limited and the food not so great, IMHO.

For a view, as others have said would be California Grill and Narcoossee's. California Grill is an awesome view from up high and initially, after the remodel, I didn't care for the service and was a bit disappointed with the food, but the last two times I have been there the service and the food was excellent. I will be returning for our trip in June. Narcoossee's view is ground level, but still excellent to watch. This has always been my favorite restaurant in WDW, but the last time we were there the food was excellent, or at least IMHO it is, but the service was not very good at all. This was a first for me in over 7 visits. I'm going to chalk it up to an off night and will also be going there again in June.

Easy answer - California Grill.
Even when we don't get a window view, we can go out on the balcony and watch the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter