Best “Magical Moments” at Disney Restaurants

GAJonesy27

Earning My Ears
I was trying to book a reservation for Beaches and Cream for early December, but found out it’s being rehabbed and probably won’t be able to get it. I wanted it specifically for the Kitchen Sink experience, because I heard they do a whole “thing” when they make it and bring it out. Sounded so fun for the kids and for my parents who have never experienced Disney Dining! So my question is, what are other little “Magical Moments” like that at other restaurants? Anything fun that makes the meal special or memorable. Doesn’t even have to be anything huge:)

If you’re looking for some extra fun added to a meal, I recommend 50’s Prime Time Cafe in HS. My family has so many great memories of funny things the cast members there have done, like bringing DH a full pitcher of Diet Coke when he asked for too many refills, making us set the table, calling us out when we didn’t eat all our vegetables, yelling through the restaurant for DH to get out of the restroom and come to dinner (for some reason they like to mess with him the most). My parents love it there because the 50’s decor and details make them nostalgic for their childhood kitchens.

If you’re looking for some extra fun added to a meal, I recommend 50’s Prime Time Cafe in HS. My family has so many great memories of funny things the cast members there have done, like bringing DH a full pitcher of Diet Coke when he asked for too many refills, making us set the table, calling us out when we didn’t eat all our vegetables, yelling through the restaurant for DH to get out of the restroom and come to dinner (for some reason they like to mess with him the most). My parents love it there because the 50’s decor and details make them nostalgic for their childhood kitchens.
Oh how fun!! That’s hilarious😂 I did manage to get a reservation for there, and I’m super excited!!

Never expect everything is the number one rule.

We’ve had awesome servers that get into it, and servers that do nothing other than be your server

Have so expectations and be pleasantly surprised if it happens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!