Bellydance lessons for the Roundtable!

aGoofyMom

DIS Veteran
I will be here for a few more days yet & will offer up intro bellydance lessons for any member of the roundtable!

Yep, I'm serious - and I am a bellydancer. I haven't been over to Morroco yet but I expect to do some serious shopping there! ;)

:dance3:

Any takers?

Kevin & John -- For the good of all mankind, please take advantage of this offer before you eat your 70 lbs. of candy!!! :scared:

What doesnt go to the Trick or Treaters goes to a children's home here in central Florida.

And while I appreciate the offer of free lessons, I am going to have to pass.

70 pounds of CANDY?! :love:

Gee if you would only post your address i will bring my boys right over to trick and treat.......

Althought that is a REALLY long drive!

:rotfl2:

1313 Mockingbird Lane
Bug Tussle, FL 12345

We'll leave the light on!

Great were getting our Pixie Dust on ready to leave Neverland....2nd star to the right....My boys are Jack Skelenton and his dog Zero (or the Dead Candy Kings) They ask for more candy and sing "were the candy kings" :rotfl: lucky for them they are young enough it is still cute.....:rolleyes1

I will be here for a few more days yet & will offer up intro bellydance lessons for any member of the roundtable!

Yep, I'm serious - and I am a bellydancer. I haven't been over to Morroco yet but I expect to do some serious shopping there! ;)

:dance3:

Any takers?

Well it looks like Bob has already been doing some bellydancing...did you see how good he looked in his swimsuit. :teeth: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter