"Believe" Invites?

engagedatWDW

One sweet world, around a star is spinning
Anyone user Sassy Design Co for the invites? We really like the Believe theme and are trying to get more info. I'm talking with Jen and trying to come up with a design, but was wondering if anyone has any experience with her.

I can tell you you are in amazing and talented hands with Jennifer. She just finished our invitations and all I can say is they blew me away! We were more than pleased with the results.

I was actually getting the same invitations. Jenny is sending me a sample in early Jan. and I will have the actual invitations by late January. I think as long as you do the STD's you should be fine sending the invitations out in January.

ETA: Sorry, I was confusing your post with someone elses. But I will definitely let you know how they turn out!

You can also create these on your own by scanning the "believe" add found in major wedding magazines into your PC and printing it. Many have used vellum for the photo or overlay for the wording. Just remember to factor the costs of your printing into your budget to see if it's worth it for you.

I'm so happy to hear all of this positive feedback--we're hoping to go with some version of the "Believe" design for our wedding!

M.K. Poppins said:
Those are the invites we're going with as well! As soon as I saw them, I stopped looking!!

That's what happened to us. Nothing else seems appropriate. For our at home reception, we'll do something else, but for the WDW ceremony it was too perfect! I'm so glad to hear positive experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter