Being a mild mannered pig

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
today I started my test with city hall......YUP ME......first of all a little background......usually every MON WED and FRI......ALmighty Waste ...a trash pick up service for private schools and churchs....picks up trash at the catholic school down the street from me.....They have been doing it at twenty of six every M W and FRI.....Now that is enough to get me ugly......I have done the usual ....I talked with the school and they said they would look into it.....that was last fall.....TODAY was the straw that broke the piggys back......they did their pick up at 5:20 AM.......the truck goes into the school yard and picks up these recepticles and then they DROP IT......and my house shakes.......and I am awake at some very Almighty hour......I called Almighty trash this morning......and she gave me the usual garbage ...ya da da da......then I called city hall.....they passed me from office to office.....and ended up talking to the City Clerk.....she in turn told me she is getting in touch with the code enforcement officer and he would call me....just got off the phone with him and he is going to look into it and the noise ordinance is enforced but for 60 dec .....and longer then one minute....well geesh......he said he would get back to me.....he said where I was so polite to all the places that I have gotten in touch with.......if this does not work I will start the petition thingie.......which I am VERY VERY GOOD AT.....thanks for my ugly rant

Hey Marie- find out the Mayor's home phone number and call him whenever "Almighty Trash" wakes you up!;)

enforcement officer.....and no ordinance against this......he did say he talked with the sanitation department and because it is a school and because of kids .....they do it at a less busy schedule.....well the kids do not come to this school until 8 am ..and most definitely no one is around at five twenty in the morning......boy I am not a happy person.....but the code enforcement officer......said I was so pleasant.....gesh .....

Letter to the editor of the local paper? a call tp the mayor every time they pick up trash?

Well then, seems like they should be able to come around in the evening if they need to come to the school when there is no one around! Sheesh! Get that petition going Pumba! It's not right to have to wake up to that Almighty noise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter