Beginning Stages of Planning...Ideas Please:)

kimmiear

Earning My Ears
Hello!!

I just got engaged this past weekend and am in the beginning stages of planning a wedding for April 2002. I know that I would like to be married on the beach at the Polynesian, but other than that, I don't have many other ideas...am looking for a fantastic reception spot. Any ideas would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks for any ideas you may have,
Kimmie

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! How wonderful! I would call Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings department as soon as possible to get the ball rolling with them. For some neat reception ideas, you could try a reception at the Living Seas VIP room in Epcot or at the American Adventure Pavilion (also in Epcot). For pictures of different ceremony and reception sites, visit www.yourfairytale.com since they have TONS of great info about Disney weddings! Hope this helps! :)

Congratulations on your engagement!

and

how neat that you are going to be able to get married at WDW!

All of the site reviews here are really great and the folks helpful.

Have fun planning!

While on our honeymoon we ate at the Rose and Crown. We sat on the terrace and watched the fireworks with dinner. Next to the Rose and Crown terrace there is a private rose garden where a couple was having a reception. It was a fantastic night and to end the evening there were fireworks! Also, could you do a fireworks cruise with a buffet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter