Beer at Quick Service ID question

mommysdb

Earning My Ears
Looking at mobile ordering. If my husband and I both want a beer with our meals, but one will be waiting at the table with 2 small children, will the person picking up the order be able to get 2 beer? I certainly look nowhere near under 21 and would rather leave the kids at the table with my husband. I know we can each go and get our own beer in turn, but that seems like kind of a hassle on busy days.

Has anyone tried this before?

This might be helpful (hopefully) but we did mobile ordering for Woody's Lunchbox a month or so ago and my wife was with our son at the table and I picked up our order that had 2 adult lemonades (so they were alcoholic) and they let me take both. Come to think of it, I wasn't ID'd at all there, and was only ID'd once that entire trip (at one of the booths at food and Wine) and we drank quite a bit.

Last edited:
My sister mobile ordered a beer with her meal at Woody's. The CM asked who the beer was for and I claimed it as mine. They checked my ID, and I went on my merry way. (She is 28 and I'm 32, so not sneaking underage beer.)

They're releasing it to you, the person picking up the order. For all they know, you're drinking two beers yourself and you could say they're both for you. I honestly doubt they'll have an issue because they only see your order.

They may not bother to ID you at all; several other meals (and even at Jock Lindsay's) we weren't ID-ed at all.

Looking at mobile ordering. If my husband and I both want a beer with our meals, but one will be waiting at the table with 2 small children, will the person picking up the order be able to get 2 beer? I certainly look nowhere near under 21 and would rather leave the kids at the table with my husband. I know we can each go and get our own beer in turn, but that seems like kind of a hassle on busy days.

Has anyone tried this before?
Actually you will likely not have a problem with getting 2 adult beverages in your scenario.
Depending on when and where you are you may not be allowed to sit and keep a QS table without your food. At busy times quests with trays of hot food are walking around looking for tables to sit and eat while others without food sit at tables. Luckily, at busy times, Disney CM’s have started to prevent this. Folks are allowed to Sit once they have their food

Last edited:

My husband picked up mobile ordering at Satuli Canteen while my daughter and I scoped out a table and he had no trouble pickup up the two beers we ordered.

OP, good advice above, but if you're still worried about it maybe you could bring your husband's ID with you and show both of your IDs if they question you picking up 2 beers. I have no idea if this would work, but might be worth a try!

I’ve never had a problem picking up two drinks at CS or kiosks. I’m rarely ID’d at Disney too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter