Bedrails

Momma Bear

Earning My Ears
Hi. Does anyone know if bedrails are available at the FW cabins? We're traveling with our almost 3 yr old twins and they are pretty new to sleeping in regular beds. I was planning to disassemble and pack our bed rails, but I read somewhere that they are available to borrow at some resorts. Since the boys are too young for the top bunk, I think they will be in the double and DH and I will be in the bunks:)

MamaBear, I don't know about the rails, but I wanted to say dh and I slept on the Murphy bed very comfortably IN THE OTHER ROOM. sweet peace :)

Micki

I'm pretty sure that if bedrails are available at any resort they will be at FW, too. I also want to second that the Murphy bed is quite comfortable and either you and DH or the twins would be happy there! You may want to call the front desk to ask about the bedrails.

Have fun planning!

When we made our reservations, we were able to request a bedrail for the lower bunk and it showed up as confirmed on our reservation. From what I've read, I believe they're the blue mesh type. I still don't know if we'll end up using the bed or the portacrib - our DD is 2 1/2 and 37" long but is still happily in a crib and has never slept in a bed before. We'll see what happens!

Thanks for the responses. For anyone else who may be interested, I called FW and (after the nice CM checking with 3 other CMs) found out that they do have bedrails available. I hadn't requested one when I made the ressie, but they told me to ask at checkin and they will be delivered to our cabin. Yippee...two less things to pack:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter