Bedding for 5th Person in One Bedroom

lovewdwfun

Mouseketeer
Well, somewhat foolishly I suspect, we booked on one-bedroom Beach Club for six of us (one is under 3). My son will be sleeping on an air mattress but we are flying and trying to save space. Does anyone know how many pillows there are? I can’t remember if the King has extra pillows and he could just use one. Also, how many blankets? It’s summer so he would just need one sheet or blanket.

Well, somewhat foolishly I suspect, we booked on one-bedroom Beach Club for six of us (one is under 3). My son will be sleeping on an air mattress but we are flying and trying to save space. Does anyone know how many pillows there are? I can’t remember if the King has extra pillows and he could just use one. Also, how many blankets? It’s summer so he would just need one sheet or blanket.
You'll need to bring your own bedding for your air mattress. They don't provide sheets. You might be able to get an "extra" blanket, but probably not sheets. The king bed usually has four, five or six standard pillows.
DSC03608.JPG

Last edited:
I think there were 4 pillows on the king.

You are right, that is going to be tight is you have an air mattress and a pack and play. You may have to put the air mattress by the front door.

I think there were 4 pillows on the king.

You are right, that is going to be tight is you have an air mattress and a pack and play. You may have to put the air mattress by the front door.
You could put the pack and play in the bathroom and the air mattress along side the king bed.

I have been able to get an extra blanket from Mousekeeping. I like it a little chilly and my sister who went with me in May doesn't so we got the extra blanket for her!! LOL

Bring an old, thin blanket and a flat sheet (full or queen would probably work) with plans to toss them when you leave so you'll have room for the stuff you ultimately buy. Alternative is to buy a couple flat, flannel sheets (one for top and bottom) that come nicely compacted in the package. Full size are always dirt cheap and should work as long a you don't get the ones with elastic for the bottom. Bring laundry pods and wash when you get there so he'll have nice, fresh bedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!