• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bed Side Rails for Toddlers?

BuzzLightYear3

Mouseketeer
Anybody know if the Disney Hotels have Bed Side Rails available for Toddlers? We'll be staying at BWV and Vero Beach. This will be our first trip since my 2 DS moved out of his crib. With the other kids, we were able to just put them in the middle of the double bed with pillows on each side, but now that we have 3 kids, the two smallest will need to share a bed and there probably won't be enough room to put pillows along the sides. Thanks!

YES! They do! when we stayed at WL the man that brought a crib up to us noticed we had a 4yr old with us too and came back with 2, just in case he said. The beds there are high. What service!

You can also ask for bedrails to be noted on your reservation. It's on my confirmation for my next trip. I hope they are in the room when we arrive.

I didn't even think to ask for bed rails when I made my reservation but when the CM noticed the age of my child she asked me if we would like them. She noted it on my reservation. She was very helpful!!!

Have you ever had requests for bed rails, cribs, high chairs, etc. filled before arrival? I always note these things, but it seems we have to call when we get there anyway. The usually bring them right up but of course, then we need to tip the CM. I eventually stopped requesting in advance at Disney and other places because it seemed like it didn't really matter. If it does work sometimes, I'll go ahead and do it.....it'd then be one less thing to have to do when we arrive! Thanks again for the info!

We had bedrails noted on our ressie, but we had to request them again once we arrived in our room at CR. They were brought to us very promptly, though.

We requested bed rails after we checked in at AKL, WL and GF. We also got them at Disney's Hilton Head.

We always call Housekeeping after we arrive and are settling in the room.

I never thought to request them ahead of time. I might try noting them on our reservation.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter