Bed Rails - POP

ecki

Lovin' my Opposite Kids
Could someone describe the bed rails they have at POP? I asked our travel agent to switch our reservations to request bed rails instead of a pack & play crib since I found out Kayla won't sleep in those anymore!

I was wondering if they were movable because I really need it to be closer to the pillow end since she's small. And if they are pretty tight to the mattress since I don't want her getting caught between the mattress & bed rail.

Are the beds high? I don't think she'll try to get off if they are high which will save me the worry of her wandering around the room if she wakes up in the middle of the night. She wouldn't even try to get off the hotel beds this past Easter weened vacation because she was too scared.

The bed rails are exactly like the ones you buy. They are movable. I used them the last time we went (2006) and I could position them exactly as I wanted. Hoping they are the same still because I need them again this year. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter