Beauty and the Beast newest attraction ride at Toyko

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color

Hello.....has anyone seen this? It just opened up a couple of days ago and I am surprised that NO ONE is talking about this one. It's brilliant! It's magnificent! Disney Imagineers did it again! I gotten so emotional several times throughout the ride. I am hoping and praying that this attraction will come to WDW and replace enchanted belle.

Having experienced Ratatouille at Disneyland Paris when it first opened there, I was excited when they announced it would be coming to the U.S.

This Beauty and the Beast ride is another one that I truly wish they would replicate in the U.S.

Others that top my wish list are:
Hong Kong's "Mystic Manor"
Shanghai's "Battle for the Sunken Treasure" (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Tokyo DisneySea's "Journey to the Center of the Earth"

Obviously, getting more new rides will take a while after Disney has lost so much revenue this year, but at some point in the future, the cost to build a copy of a ride where all the R&D expenses are already done would seem to be considerably less than creating something from scratch.

I do think there's some value in not just doing clones of the same rides on both coasts of the U.S. But with these rides that only exist at international parks, there's enough distance between the locations, and would allow many more people to experience them who, otherwise, would never be able to travel to those parks.

Last edited:

Hello.....has anyone seen this? It just opened up a couple of days ago and I am surprised that NO ONE is talking about this one. It's brilliant! It's magnificent! Disney Imagineers did it again! I gotten so emotional several times throughout the ride. I am hoping and praying that this attraction will come to WDW and replace enchanted belle.

This is absolutely brilliant!! Beauty and the Beast has been my all-time favorite since it came out when I was in high school. I really hope they can bring this to the US someday! Thank you so much for sharing! Made my day!

Would love to see it replace that. Think they could keep the cottage entrance and the "magic picture" entrance too to give it something different and keep the intro painting there that they have in the castle foyer. The only thing is i'm not sure how easy as that would be to do since the Belle meet and greet is much smaller but there is backstage room behind it, but would need to leave space to get to Pinocchio village house.
If Ratatouille wasn't already going into France pavilion I'd say it could go there as well, but think Ratatouille is better wince it's more of a realistic setting versus the fantasy castle.

Canceled our WDW AP, but if this was coming here to Fl, I'd reconsider. Looks to me like a top attraction and the castle details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter