"Beautified" in Orlando

queenofcruise

Tink's Magic
So much information on this Board, was hoping for some suggestions..We are traveling cross country from California ( leaving in July - sight seeing along the way) ending up in Orlando at the Fort on October 11th, catching the Magic cruise on October 16th, by then I know I will be in desperate need for hair ( cut, highlights ) and nails before the cruise...any great places to go to get cruise beautified ?
Thanks so much !
Cathi

:tinker:

Wow,,sounds great, :thumbsup2.
Gonna take ya'll a while to get there. So how are ya'll traveling,,by foot,,, or wagon train ??
Just kidd'n, ya'll are gonna hava great time, :woohoo:
Sorry I cant help you with the hair and nail thingy,(I dont have any hair) but I'm sure some of the local women will be along to help you out.

Have you cruised before ?

Not sure who you use for all that at home, but Orlando, just like most other towns have plenty of those types of places. There are nail places everywhere, and lots of hair places, both chain and independent. I use Cost Cutters at home and Regal Nails at home. I'm pretty sure both of those chains are in Orlando.

Wow,,sounds great, :thumbsup2.
Gonna take ya'll a while to get there. So how are ya'll traveling,,by foot,,, or wagon train ??
Just kidd'n, ya'll are gonna hava great time, :woohoo:
Sorry I cant help you with the hair and nail thingy,(I dont have any hair) but I'm sure some of the local women will be along to help you out.

Have you cruised before ?

Oh, silly me, by the post it looks like it could be a wagon train , actually RV, but considering how many stops we are making, and how long it is going to take, it sort of is like a wagon train !
We have cruised many times before, but only one previous time on Disney, which we absolutely loved, we took our grandson, this time our son, his wife and our granddaughter are flying in from California on the 12th of October, we are going to Disney World, and then the cruise on the 16th...they fly home on the 23rd , and we start heading west!
We are looking forward to our first camping trip at the fort...
thanks
Cathi

Not sure who you use for all that at home, but Orlando, just like most other towns have plenty of those types of places. There are nail places everywhere, and lots of hair places, both chain and independent. I use Cost Cutters at home and Regal Nails at home. I'm pretty sure both of those chains are in Orlando.

thanks, I was pretty sure there were lots of places, I'm not too concerned about my nails, I kind of figured there must be lots of places...but my hair makes me a little more nervous..
thanks again - good information !
Cathi:tinker:

Oh, silly me, by the post it looks like it could be a wagon train , actually RV, but considering how many stops we are making, and how long it is going to take, it sort of is like a wagon train !
We have cruised many times before, but only one previous time on Disney, which we absolutely loved, we took our grandson, this time our son, his wife and our granddaughter are flying in from California on the 12th of October, we are going to Disney World, and then the cruise on the 16th...they fly home on the 23rd , and we start heading west!
We are looking forward to our first camping trip at the fort...
thanks
Cathi

Certainly sounds like ya'll will hava wonderful time.
When I first saw your post, for some reason it reminded me of the movie with John Candy,(I think) it was called "Wagons East" :lmao:
Last time we did a Disney cruise, it was "The Big Red Boat". Been a while ago. I understand the new Disney ships are awesome.
And Oct is my favorite month to visit Disney
Ya'll are gonna hava great time !

Certainly sounds like ya'll will hava wonderful time.
When I first saw your post, for some reason it reminded me of the movie with John Candy,(I think) it was called "Wagons East" :lmao:
Last time we did a Disney cruise, it was "The Big Red Boat". Been a while ago. I understand the new Disney ships are awesome.
And Oct is my favorite month to visit Disney
Ya'll are gonna hava great time !

I don't think I saw the movie but if John Candy was in it I should put it on my list of movies to rent, he was hilarious !

We enjoy cruising, but the RV is nice too, there is so much to see in the United States...

We are looking forward to the trip..we were suppose to go last year but when we went camping right before the trip my husband backed the RV into a tree ( Driving for 45 plus years and never an accident !) Just enough damage to set us back a month and a half, so we only went as far as Branson,MO.

I see you're from Tennessee, we are going to be in Memphis the last week of July and the first week of August ( Also Tupelo and Nashville) Of course this is going under the assumption that all goes according to plan ( which almost never seems to happen in life !) We visited Memphis and Nashville but it was probably 20 years ago ! My how time flies !

I think October will be a great time to visit Disney, hopefully not as crowded as the summer !

Take Care
Cathi

So much information on this Board, was hoping for some suggestions..We are traveling cross country from California ( leaving in July - sight seeing along the way) ending up in Orlando at the Fort on October 11th, catching the Magic cruise on October 16th, by then I know I will be in desperate need for hair ( cut, highlights ) and nails before the cruise...any great places to go to get cruise beautified ?
Thanks so much !
Cathi

First of all, :welcome: to the Camping boards.

Second.....We are going on the Magic on 16 October too!!!! What a small world. It's just hubby & I. We go on a cruise every year for our anniversary, alternating between Disney & Princess cruises.

Third....I get my nails done at Regal Nails at Wal-Mart. There is one on Hwy.535 Just outside Disney. They do a great job. I'll find a hairdresser for you soon.

Looking forward to cruising together!

I see you're from Tennessee, we are going to be in Memphis the last week of July and the first week of August ( Also Tupelo and Nashville) Of course this is going under the assumption that all goes according to plan ( which almost never seems to happen in life !) We visited Memphis and Nashville but it was probably 20 years ago ! My how time flies !

Take Care
Cathi

We are just south of Nashville,,off I-24,,
I have always wanted to fish Reelfoot Lake, it's over by Memphis,,someday I will,,
and I understand about that Plans Can Change thing.

I usually just go to Harmony in MK, but I don't really do anything special with my hair. It was $19 the last time I took Shawn.

First of all, :welcome: to the Camping boards.

Second.....We are going on the Magic on 16 October too!!!! What a small world. It's just hubby & I. We go on a cruise every year for our anniversary, alternating between Disney & Princess cruises.

Third....I get my nails done at Regal Nails at Wal-Mart. There is one on Hwy.535 Just outside Disney. They do a great job. I'll find a hairdresser for you soon.

Looking forward to cruising together!

Thank you for the welcome !

Disney Anniversary Cruise..what a fun way to celebrate your anniversary ! And we will be on the same cruise, it it a small world.

Thanks for the nail recommendation, and for finding me a hairdresser !

Looking forward to chatting with you more !

Cathi:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter