• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beatles LOVE - Incredible!!

mickeysgal

<font color=blue>Orange you glad I like Knock Knoc
Just got back from a short trip to Vegas. We had the kids with us and decided to take the plunge and see this Cirque show. DD is a huge Beatles fan and DH and myself grew up with Beatles music. Yes, the tickets were pricey, but I'll tell you, it was worth every penny.

This show was hands down, the absolute best Cirque show we have ever seen - and we've seen just about all of them.

Absolutely I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!!!!!

If anyone is thinking about this show, I can't encourage you enough. You won't be disappointed. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We saw the first 20 mins of this on our trip in Feb . The rest of the show was cancelled due dto the fire alarm & sprinklers going off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agrre with you what we saw was great.

Unfortunatley there wasn't another show before we left, but perhaps that's a reason to return.

We saw the first 20 mins of this on our trip in Feb . The rest of the show was cancelled due dto the fire alarm & sprinklers going off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agrre with you what we saw was great.

Unfortunatley there wasn't another show before we left, but perhaps that's a reason to return.

I'd be so upset to see only 20 minutes of the show. I could have sat for another hour or two watching that show. It was fantastic. I definitely would see it again.

Beatles "LOVE" is fab! Hope to see it again.

Woody

Where is the best place and time to get tickets in advance, as we want to pay for it before we go and not have to worry about booking and when we are gonna go! We will be there 1-8 October! TIA!

Where is the best place and time to get tickets in advance, as we want to pay for it before we go and not have to worry about booking and when we are gonna go! We will be there 1-8 October! TIA!

We booked through the Cirque box office at the Mirage. We had to pick up the tickets at "will call". They also said the seats were refundable up to a certain amount of hours prior to the show. They can do that because they had people that stand in a stand-by line for those extras that come available. We sat in section 200 row P. The seats were perfect, perfect, perfect. If you go to the Mirage website, you can follow the links to get tickets. Have fun - the show is amazing.

We got front row seats for this show in July. The kids 14 1/2 and 15 1/2 will be with us. We are all very excited.
Some people had thought maybe front row wouldn't be best because we may miss some of the effects because of the angle. Any thoughts?

I've sat in the back for Cirque shows, and I've sat in the front row. I don't think one is necessarily better than the other, but they are different experiences. Farther back you get to see the "big picture". In the front, you really get to see the performers, their faces and expressions and bodies.

I saw Love from seats towards the back and thought it great. Not to mention that the tickets are cheaper. But if I already had front row seats, I wouldn't be looking to trade them for things farther back thinking they were "better".

I've sat in the back for Cirque shows, and I've sat in the front row. I don't think one is necessarily better than the other, but they are different experiences. Farther back you get to see the "big picture". In the front, you really get to see the performers, their faces and expressions and bodies.

I saw Love from seats towards the back and thought it great. Not to mention that the tickets are cheaper. But if I already had front row seats, I wouldn't be looking to trade them for things farther back thinking they were "better".

Is it like sitting in the front row in the movie theater, where you are straining your neck to look up?
Thanks-

Sherrie:

I know you are a little worried about these front row seats. If there is nothing you can do about it, then I wouldn't worry - you will still have a great time and will be able to enjoy the show. If you could exchange them and move back, then I would recommend it. I've seen this show twice. The first time I was in Section 200, Row L approximately. It was the perfect seat. Section 209 is also great -(opposite 200). In March, I saw LOVE again and sat closer. This time in Section 203. This seat was more expensive
($150) than my seat in Section 200, but it was not a better seat. I preferred sitting further away.

Now, as I said, don't worry too much. It is a great show and I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. You will have fun and you may enjoy being up close and personal.

Have fun!

Sherrie:

I know you are a little worried about these front row seats. If there is nothing you can do about it, then I wouldn't worry - you will still have a great time and will be able to enjoy the show. If you could exchange them and move back, then I would recommend it. I've seen this show twice. The first time I was in Section 200, Row L approximately. It was the perfect seat. Section 209 is also great -(opposite 200). In March, I saw LOVE again and sat closer. This time in Section 203. This seat was more expensive
($150) than my seat in Section 200, but it was not a better seat. I preferred sitting further away.

Now, as I said, don't worry too much. It is a great show and I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. You will have fun and you may enjoy being up close and personal.

Have fun!

Thanks for the info. I have up to 24 hours prior to the show to change.

Sherrie:

We sat in section 200 row P. I have to agree with this post. When I see this again, I'll put myself in this same general area. You lose some of the overall effect when you sit too close to the stage.

If you can change from front row seats I would strongly recommend it.

The show is done as theater in the round and is very 3-dimensional. They really use the whole space! I honestly felt kind of sorry for the people in the front row/section--they didn't have a great perspective and must have had quite a crick in their neck.

I honestly think it's best to be at least halfway up the upper orchestra section--basically anywhere in the second tier of tickets.

Is it like sitting in the front row in the movie theater, where you are straining your neck to look up?
Thanks-
No. The theater was designed from the ground up just for this show. The front row seats are staring right at the stage.

That said, if you sit in the front row, there will be things that happen above you, and even behind you. However, if you've been to other Cirque shows, LOVE has less acrobatics than usual, and more on-stage dancing.

As I said, I honestly don't think one locating is better or worse than another, just different. Do you want to feel like you are in the middle of the show, or do you want to feel like an outside observer?

As I said, I honestly don't think one locating is better or worse than another, just different. Do you want to feel like you are in the middle of the show, or do you want to feel like an outside observer?

I totally agree. It's really just seeing the show from a different perspective. The first time I saw the show, it was closer to the stage. For those who have seen the show, we were under the fabric that is passed from the front up the theater. The second time we saw it we were a little further up so that the fabric didn't quite reach us. The first time we loved being involved with the show but the second time we could see what was going on. This was one of my favorite scenes (Don't want to give anything else away!).

Just got back from a short trip to Vegas. We had the kids with us and decided to take the plunge and see this Cirque show. DD is a huge Beatles fan and DH and myself grew up with Beatles music. Yes, the tickets were pricey, but I'll tell you, it was worth every penny.

This show was hands down, the absolute best Cirque show we have ever seen - and we've seen just about all of them.

Absolutely I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!!!!!

If anyone is thinking about this show, I can't encourage you enough. You won't be disappointed. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We saw it in October and LOVED it!!!!! I would love to see it again. Best show in Vegas.

No. The theater was designed from the ground up just for this show.
Not exactly. This is the same space that was formerly the Sigfried & Roy Theater. However the entire space was gutted and re-imagined for the LOVE show.

Not exactly. This is the same space that was formerly the Sigfried & Roy Theater. However the entire space was gutted and re-imagined for the LOVE show.

Even the area outside the theatre where you wait for the show is spectacular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter