Beatles-like band in Epcot still there?

TY31088

Mouseketeer
Does Epcot still have the Beatles sounding band in the UK section?

We had a good time eating Fish&Chips and listening to that band.

Ty

Yep. They were there tonight! Sounded their usual great, too. :D

We saw them for the first time this June and thought they were fantastic! Quite enjoyable (despite the fact that we were sitting next to a Pall Mall chain smoking idiot :mad: ).

Thanks for the inputs everyone.
We heard this group by accident on our last trip (Jan 02).
We stopped to eat and they happened to be playing.
This trip we will arrange to be there when they are playing.

Catnik--Thanks for the link, I guess you knew my next question would be the schedule.

Ty

hope they are there the end of July. My 10 yr old nephew is a Beatles/Elvis fanatic.

All he wants to see is the Indiana Jones show & the British Invasions.

Why no Elvis at the American Pavillion???????:cool:

I ran into a woman at Home Depot who works for the company that actually sponsors The British Invasion. She said that they just signed a contract for another year. She also told me that for the first time since they've been at Epcot, there exquipment took a lightening hit! The equipment had to be replaced.

Originally posted by DISUNC
hope they are there the end of July. My 10 yr old nephew is a Beatles/Elvis fanatic.

All he wants to see is the Indiana Jones show & the British Invasions.

Why no Elvis at the American Pavillion???????:cool:

Your nephew will flip when he sees all the Beatle merchandise in the U.K. gift shops!:smooth:

We saw them last Sept. and thoroughly enjoyed the performance. We'll be staying at the Poly July 8-10 before our Wonder cruise--hope we can see them while we're there.

Eljay,

UH OH! this could be dangerous! His room is already Yellow Submarine!

Thanks
Andy:crazy:

Originally posted by DISUNC
UH OH! this could be dangerous! His room is already Yellow Submarine!

I have a 6YO and an 8YO who love the Beatles' Yellow Submarine! :eek: They've been watching it for two or three years now and love to sing along. My 6YO was stoked to find Beatles lunchboxes in the UK pavilion. Can you imagine him carrying one to first grade? :crazy:

Well...It's nice to know these kids have Klass!:sunny:

Originally posted by Mom2R&D
I. Can you imagine him carrying one to first grade? :crazy:

He would be so cool! Of course, the other kids would probably have no idea what that lunch box is all about.:teeth:

My two passions in life are the Beatles and Disney. When we're at the UK pavilion I don't know if I'm coming or going:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter