Beasley's Take Over Disney July 2018 / UPDATED - Magic Bands 6/24!

UPDATE!!!!

Group 1 is pink
Group 2 is purple

We have added Slinky Dog Dash on July 15th

Group 1: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Group 2: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

We have also added Avatar: Flight of Passage on July 16th

Group 1: 6:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.

Group 2: 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

That’s awesome! Any tips to getting Slinky Dinky Dog Dash and Flight of Passage FP’s so early in your trip? I remember last year we had to wait until like Day 5 of our trip to get FOP.

That’s awesome! Any tips to getting Slinky Dinky Dog Dash and Flight of Passage FP’s so early in your trip? I remember last year we had to wait until like Day 5 of our trip to get FOP.

I have been checking the fastpasses for the past couple of days!!

When are you going? I know there was a couple of times left for both them I got mine and i literally got them like 5-10 minutes ago!

Very cool! We’re actually going back the week before Christmas. Ah! So far away but will be here before we know it.

Hi. Following along. Your trip sounds great so far! We are going the week after Thanksgiving so one more week for dining reservations!

Hi. Following along. Your trip sounds great so far! We are going the week after Thanksgiving so one more week for dining reservations!

Thank you for following along!

Any ideas on what you wanting to get for dining reservations!

I am hoping to start planning out my what is in my Disney bag for my first YouTube video.

Once the video is up I will add a link to this pre-trip report.

You should check out this thread on this site: Height of Summer...Large Group...FP Success! it is in the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Section.

TRAVEL PLANS IN THE WORKS

Good afternoon everyone!!!

We are in the process of trying to find somewhere to stay on the way down on SAturday, July 14th. We would like to be right outside of Disney as we will be going to Disney Springs that night when we get there. We are looking at no more than 30 minutes out. It will be possibly be 6 to a room.

We have looked at Buena Vista Suites on World Center Drive. Has anyone ever stayed there before? We would love some feed back.

TRAVEL PLANS IN THE WORKS

Good afternoon everyone!!!

We are in the process of trying to find somewhere to stay on the way down on SAturday, July 14th. We would like to be right outside of Disney as we will be going to Disney Springs that night when we get there. We are looking at no more than 30 minutes out. It will be possibly be 6 to a room.

We have looked at Buena Vista Suites on World Center Drive. Has anyone ever stayed there before? We would love some feed back.
Have you looked at the Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista? I stay in Springhill Suites fairly often. Two beds and a sofa bed. Believe this hotel is less than ten minutes to Disney Springs too.

Just a suggestion for the days you didn’t book fast passes do you think you should try to book something then modify and try to find what you want.

Just a suggestion for the days you didn’t book fast passes do you think you should try to book something then modify and try to find what you want.

Thank you for the suggestion. We have all days booked with fastpasses for each day.

SUPPLIES AND CLOTHES
Hello everyone!! Time for another update. So over the last couple of paychecks I have been buying things I will need in the parks like supplies for my park bag, shorts and shirts to be made.

Here is a picture of the items for my park bag. All of these items were bought at Dollar Tree aka my favorite place ever... well besides Disney World!! LOL :rotfl2:( I will be doing a park bag video on Youtube and will post in the pre-report)

image5.jpeg

Some time last week my mom and grandmother went and got our shirts that we will make for the trip. We will be wearing matching shirts 3 out of the 7 parks days.

image8.jpeg

On Memorial Day Weekend I went to Belk and purchased several pair of shirt. Thank goodness as I really don't have many shorts that fit.

image2.jpeg

Here is also a packing hack that I have been told about... You take 2 Gallon size bags and folder your shirts, shirt and undergarments together and stick it in the bag and roll all of the air out. ( I will be doing a packing video on Youtube and will post in the pre-report)

image1.jpeg

I also bought a new travel pillow as I no longer have my old one from several years ago.

image3.jpeg

Here are a couple of other items I bought. I bought some necklaces to wear on the trip so if for some reason I mess them up they are just some cheap ones I got on sale. I also bought a Stitch shirt for our second Hollywood Studios day and 2 sets of Disney Pajamas.

image4.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg

MAGIC BANDS!!!
So, this update is a bit delayed and I am sorry about that! We have just been busy around here.

As of today we are 20 DAYS AWAY!!!! YAY!!!:jumping1::jumping1:

We are all so ready to go!

Here are some of our parties magic bands! If I can snag a picture of the other 6 bands I most definitely will!!

image1-2.jpeg

We are working on pressing our shirts today so once that is done I will post pictures of those! We still have lots of shirts to finish after the once we are working on now!

Until next time friends!!!

BEASLEY FAMILY VACATION
:jumping1:WE ARE EXACTLY 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!:jumping1:

We still have to finish shirts and do some last minute shopping but we are all ready to get on the road and head to the happiest place on earth!!!

I know this is a very short and sweet update but there is not much else to share with everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter