Bean Boots

Poohlove

DIS Veteran
Do any of you have a pair of bean boots (from LL Bean)? If so do you like them? What do you wear them with?

jeans, leggings, prefer usually more fitted'slim legged pants with them. Love, love , love them, just got a new pair for my birthday in black with canvas uppers.

Attachments

• IMG_5478 (1).jpg
    IMG_5478 (1).jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 30
jeans, leggings, prefer usually more fitted'slim legged pants with them. Love, love , love them, just got a new pair for my birthday in black with canvas uppers.

They are so cute!! I just ordered these and they are my first, should be here on Tuesday- they'd have been very helpful yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20181022_202720_436.jpg
    IMG_20181022_202720_436.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 23

I have two pairs:

297142_10723_41

and

503478_45961_42

(no longer available in this color combo)

My favorite is the lined pair for the warm and cozy factor. The shearling pair is a size 7, and the unlined pair is a size 6. I followed the guidelines for ordering on both pairs - one said to order a size up for half sizes, the other said to order a size down for half sizes. Both fit me perfectly.

Like a previous poster, I also wear mine with jeans or leggings. They're very comfortable, and I'm glad I have them.

I still have the pair I got in college (circa 1986) that I’ll wear doing yard work, etc in the spring when everything is wet and mucky.

I have a new pair (2 years ago) shearling lined, tumbled leather, which I LOVE as well.

I wear them as rain boots, snow boots, and for late fall soccer games to keep my feet warm.

I got mine in college in the late '80s. I don't remember what I got them for or what I wore them with then.

When I bought my first house in the mid '90s the basement would often flood and the sump pump was iffy. I kept the boots at the top of the basement stairs for when I had to go down and deal with that.

Now I live in Florida and don't have much use for boots. But I still wear them when I volunteer as a timer for my son's winter swim meets--you get splashed a lot and they keep my feet dry and warm.

Who knows what I'll need them for next!

I have zip ups. I love them because I’m lazy but they’re not very warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!