Beaches n Cream/Vouchers

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
A post from pw2pp mentioned something about if "Beaches and Cream was still on there"

ARe they leaving the program?

I specifically want the vouchers for only that restaurant. I have a trip in August.

Now, side question, even if I am not staying there, will they give me a hassle about parking. We got some hassle at the AKL lodge last August with this. (went there to get reservations, but we had other onsite hotel parking passes). This time we wont be onsite at all, but are doing 4/5 days Disney. Will the security guards give us a hard time?

Just got our order yesterday. Beaches and Cream is still on there and the expiration date is 5/31/03!!

Cindy B:

Hi. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare anyone. I just wondered if Beaches and Cream would continue, since it seems like they lose money with the vouchers.
The other places have rules (understandably of course), such as "a Shake is a dessert, not a drink" or "the fries are already the "side dish" or "appetizer", so you cannot add another side", etc....

I am glad to hear that Beaches and Cream is continuing with the program. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter