Beaches & Cream Take out

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
Does anyone know if the takeout menu for Beaches & Cream is the same as the dine in ice cream menu???

It is not. The take-out window is ice cream only (no sandwiches or the like), and does not include the Kitchen Sink.

no kitchen sink, but I think all the other ice cream choices are there. I know I got a No Way Jose to go in 2013, but I think the last time I looked the menu just mentioned ice cream scoops. That was 2016 or so. Now I'm an Ample Hills convert.

I did a google image search for Beaches and Cream to-go menu, and it has a few things mentioned like a mini Mickey sink. You can always wait for a seat at the counter if the takeout window won't serve what you want.

It is not. The take-out window is ice cream only (no sandwiches or the like), and does not include the Kitchen Sink.
Yes, it doesn't include the big Kitchen Sink served in a fake sink, but you can order a Mini-Kitchen Sink at the walk-up window. It comes out in a collectible Mickey pants-shaped bowl.

I'm actually very confused about this. I was on the phone with DSS the other day (staying club level) wanting to make a beaches and cream adr for my kids and couldn't online because dh and I will be at the yachtsman and it considered it a double book. The woman at DSS told me you could get everything except the kitchen sink at the take out window. I know you can (or at least could) get ice cream other than the take out menu, but never realized you could get other menu items too. I still made the adr, but will be looking further into the take out options when I am there next month.

I'm actually very confused about this. I was on the phone with DSS the other day (staying club level) wanting to make a beaches and cream adr for my kids and couldn't online because dh and I will be at the yachtsman and it considered it a double book. The woman at DSS told me you could get everything except the kitchen sink at the take out window. I know you can (or at least could) get ice cream other than the take out menu, but never realized you could get other menu items too. I still made the adr, but will be looking further into the take out options when I am there next month.
Could you remove your husbands name from your Yachtsman ADR and have him be the lead on the Beaches and Cream for the number you need. That way your kids could go there while you go to your dinner at the same time.

I asked the castmember working outside the restaurant door when I was there in March. She said you can get any dessert from the take-out menu except the thing with the grilled banana bread.

I don't know if removing anyone would work. Thankfully DSS was able to work it out so I have both ADR's.

I do wish they would have better information for the cm's working the phones! It should be very clear "ice cream only" because the woman I spoke to was adamant that all but kitchen sink was ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter