Beaches and Cream

trenty

DIS Veteran
I see that Beaches and Cream now takes ADRs. Can I book a late dinner reservation for my family and just order dessert?

Yes you can. They’ve taken reservations for some time now. There is a counter where you can order ice cream from a limited menu if that works better for your party.

If we just want to go for ice cream, what is the best suggestion for what to book? Lunch? Dinner?

If we just want to go for ice cream, what is the best suggestion for what to book? Lunch? Dinner?

Whatever you can get. It's a very small, very popular restaurant. One of the harder to get reservations on property.

Can I book an ADR and just get ice-cream? I’m on the DDP but don’t want to waste a TS credit there. Would that be allowed? Would it be better just to turn up and have an ice cream without making an ADR?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!