Beaches and Cream 12/4/2006

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
Incase your not hungry enough...how about some details of our trip to Beaches and Cream last week?!?! :teeth:

I had a pair of QSR Vouchers and listed on them was just about every counter service location you could think of and then there was Beaches and Cream. So since we had never been before we thought we'd give this place a try and we were glad we did.

We went pretty early just a bit after 11 and the place was already hopping, in fact within moments of walking in all the tables had filled up already and the ones that opened up while we were still eating quickly filled again. I guess we were not the only ones who wanted to check this place out that morning.

The menu has your basic Burger place items, Chili, Soup, Fries, Sandwiches, Burgers of course, Ice Cream, Flavored Sodas, etc. Although our voucher didn't list an app our waitress told us it was ok to order one each so we did. I had a bit of trouble here though since the only ones listed were soup, salads, chili and onion rings/fries, nothing really peaked my interested. I went with the onion rings after figuring I'd go with fruit with the burger instead of fries.

The waitress warned they were huge and they were! Check out the photo, and that's only about 1/2 of what came on John's plate.

1004701mt1.jpg

Johnny enjoying an Onion Ring Appetizer

They were fresh, hot and the batter was really yummy. The onions were sweet. Good choice!

For lunch we both got the Double Bacon Cheese Burger. John's with fries and mine with fresh fruit (grapes, cantaloupe, melon). Both burgers were done perfectly and there was a ton of bacon, we both ate a few pieces before assembling our burgers.

1004702qu9.jpg

Yummy, Double Bacon Cheese Burger and Fruit Bowl

For dessert John went with his favorite ice cream, the Banana Split and I craving some chocolate went for the Mud Pie Madness (I think this was what it was called). All I can say is "WOW", those sundaes are HUGE! :woohoo:

1004703ms6.jpg

Banana Split and Mud Pie Sundae

I did change my ice cream from Vanilla to Chocolate as I'm not too fond of Vanilla and they were more than willing to change this for me.

Our server was great, from start to finish she was on the ball, brining fresh drinks whenever we needed them. Offering suggestions and boxing up the leftovers.

Our total would have been about $62 with tip, however if we had dined OOP I doubt we would have order an app each or ice cream each, John would have been made to share my selections...lol. :rolleyes1

Even OOP we would go here again, nice atmosphere and beautiful location. Service was friendly and the food was hot and tasty. A thumbs up from us.

Love your photos!!! YUMMM!!!!

You were really lucky with those QSR vouchers, I think B & C is a TS on the DDP, which isn't quite as good of a deal. It's still such a good burger place though and the ice cream, well - those pics speak for themselves!!

Thanks for the review!!

It is, great atmosphere. Almost felt like I was "back in the day" of an old fashion soda shop on the pier.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter