Beach Umbrella Family Signs?

Lorana

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping someone here can help me out!

Many, many years ago, I had found a seller (I think on Etsy) who sold these cute signs that you attached to Beach Umbrellas with pipe cleaners to designate the chairs you had grabbed on Castaway Cay for your family. Ours had a pirate mickey on it that said "Arrrrr Spot! Mangio Family!" For the life of me, however, I cannot find where the sign ended up in our stuff at home, and we're about to embark on another Disney cruise. This was really helpful for us and our kids to find each other/our spot on Castaway Cay.

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase another?

Not sure about sign but we hung a bright colored beach towel from our umbrella to help locate where we were set up for the day. The people on either side of us at the end of the day thanked us for making it easy for them to find their spots too. Might be easier and cheaper this way.

They are called Umbrella Spotters. We have the exact same one from Gradysmommy on Etsy and love it

That’s it!! Thank you! I couldn’t remember what they were called, and searching for Disney Umbrella Signs and variations of that wasn’t getting me what I wanted (and somehow the purchase wasn’t showing in my Etsy history!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter