BEACH CLUB VILLAS STUDIO- 3rd or 4th floor?

WAS ROOM # 460 or #360 loud with ELEVATOR noise? as it's right in the corner well with elevator right beside your room. I had steered away from that room. Did you hear elevator noise and people noise?

I wouldn't get your heart set on one specific room. BCV's, even now, are almost always sold out. There is a very slim chance you will get the room number you're requesting. Also, disney doesn't take fax requests for DVC units. Many members have been requesting room locations for years now and never gotten them.

WAS ROOM # 460 or #360 loud with ELEVATOR noise? as it's right in the corner well with elevator right beside your room. I had steered away from that room. Did you hear elevator noise and people noise?

Yes, elevator noise is common in that column of rooms. FYI, 460 has a small balcony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter