• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas Room Request

Gillyrose779

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been asked already but I could not find it.

We are staying at the Beach Club Villas soon and I would like to be more specific with my room request- given it is only a request and I will be lucky to get it.

What is the best email, phone number, and/fax number to use to give said request?

Thank you!!

woods view near Epcot is nice and super close to Epcot, ground floor even better...

Sorry if this has been asked already but I could not find it.

We are staying at the Beach Club Villas soon and I would like to be more specific with my room request- given it is only a request and I will be lucky to get it.

What is the best email, phone number, and/fax number to use to give said request?

Thank you!!

What do you consider a good view/location?

Requests should be added to the reservation by contacting MS.

:earsboy: Bill

What do you consider a good view/location?

Requests should be added to the reservation by contacting MS.

We want floor 4 or 5 facing Epcot- when checking in online it only gives me the option of pool, canal, woods, big balcony, higher floor, etc...

I chose woods with higher floor but really want to make sure it is facing Epcot and not the other way- we have a 1 bedroom so I already know there are really only two rooms that are optimal.

Like I said - total long shot- but it doesn't hurt to call, email, or fax them. I just need to know what is the best number/email.

We use the member website contact form to make all room/location requests. MS will add the request to the reservation and email you an acknowledgment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter