Beach Club Villas Occupancy

MattIL

Mouseketeer
I know that the listed amount of guests is 8 in a 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club. However I thought I had read that a 9th guest could be added if you provided your own bedding. I'm I imagining this or is this accurate? Thanks for the help.

I know that the listed amount of guests is 8 in a 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club. However I thought I had read that a 9th guest could be added if you provided your own bedding. I'm I imagining this or is this accurate? Thanks for the help.

DVC currently allows members to have a fifth guest (but not a fifth guest plus one under the age of three) in the one bedroom that officially sleeps four and nine in the two bedroom villas that officially sleep eight. But they don't provide a sleeping space, no cot, no rollaway, no bedding, no towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter