Beach Club villas Laundry room?

DisneyRegulars

DIS Veteran
Anyone know where the laundry room is for the beach club villas? I haven’t seen any signs for it. I did notice on the map there are two in the main building, am I supposed to lug my laundry over there?

It's definitely in the villas building, but I can't remember what floor...2 maybe? Straight off the elevator & on the left. It was very convenient.

There are only 2 washers & 2 dryers (unless something has changed since last year).

Was there 8/1-11. One machine was out of order entire time. Really inconvenient.

What sort of detergent do they use? Regular or high efficiency? I'm staying in a studio so obviously will not have laundry facilities in my room.

What sort of detergent do they use? Regular or high efficiency? I'm staying in a studio so obviously will not have laundry facilities in my room.

I'm sorry if I am remembering wrong, but I think it was regular. They had little packs you could buy for a dollar.
You can always use HE detergent in a regular washer, so I would reccomend just bring HE pods to be safe.

We were there a couple of years ago. When we stayed there was also a website or app that you could check to see if washers and dryers were open before you hauled everything down there. That saved me a time or two as I recall.

The washers in the laundry rooms usually use HE detergent. The washers in the villas use regular.

I know it’s an old post but thank you for the help. DW asked this morning and was told laundry near tidal pool @ $3 a wash. I guess they assumed if she was DVC she’d already know where it was…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!