Beach Club Villa vs. Boardwalk Deluxe CL - Please help!

Mshap001

Earning My Ears
Planning a split stay in August and will have my mom with my family for the first part. So 3 adults and 3 kids, 9, 6, 6. We swim and spend time at the resort and have stayed CL before and like the breakfast and snacks, and of course the wine.

We are looking at the 2 bedroom villas at Beach club (more space, kitchen, laundry) and the Deluxe room at Boardwalk (Club Level).

Any opinions on the better option from experience? Will switch to a MK resort for the 2nd part of the trip.

I would, personally, pick the 2-bedroom villa. We've stayed at both resorts in the villas, regular rooms and CL and I would not want to be sharing what is, essentially, a standard room with a sleeper sofa and one bathroom with 2 other adults and 3 kids. You will have SO much more space in the villa, plus the kitchen and washer/dryer. You can always stock your fridge with snacks and beverages and create your own CL lounge in the villa living room!

I've stayed in both of these rooms and BWI deluxe by a landslide. The main reason is because you have the lounge to spread out in. The living room in the villas isn't that large. Actually the living room area in the deluxe room is larger. Where you'll lose space is obviously the bedrooms and bath. Do you think you'll be okay with 1 bathroom? Plus you gain all of the wonderful good offerings that BWI CL offers. Trust me it's A LOT more than just breakfast and wine:thumbsup2:drinking1

I'd go for the Villa. Club level is OK but I would never pay for again having done it before.

Yeah, DW stayed in a BWI Deluxe Room last year. Would not be my first choice for 3 adults and 3 kids. Doable, sure. But the Villa I’m assuming is a lot more livable.

View attachment 297051

What a great picture! OP, you may want to take into consideration the placement of the BC deluxe rooms as well. Some are on the 3rd floor (not 4th where the lounge is) and they all overlook the Boardwalk right where all the restaurants are (which, in my experience, can be pretty noisy).

What a great picture! OP, you may want to take into consideration the placement of the BC deluxe rooms as well. Some are on the 3rd floor (not 4th where the lounge is) and they all overlook the Boardwalk right where all the restaurants are (which, in my experience, can be pretty noisy).

One would think the BW rooms would be noisy but we were right above abracadabra bar and didn't hear a peep. That was this past labor day weekend so the BW was VERY busy, maybe they sound proofed since the last time you were there?? Plus our kids loved sitting out on the balcony and watching the performers at night. That was a nice perk too.

There is no way i would have 6 people in one room with only one bathroom . That is not a vacation . The 2 bedroom at BCV is awesome , plus you have stormalong bay. This is coming from a 18year DVC owner at BWV.

Beach Club Villa for the win! The great space! Stormalong Bay! Good food (quick service and sit down)

If your mother is amenable to sharing a bed with one of the kids, you won't have to have anyone sleeping in the living room and can keep that open for your mother to sit either in the AM or later in the evening if you book the BCV two bedroom villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter