Beach club Studio Waitlist- any chances?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
I have a waitlist request for June at Beach Club... is it feasible?
any tips to get it?
thanks

Really depends on the stay length. More days is always a lower chance. One or two nights is a higher chance.

Also, depends if people feel safe to travel. Unfortunately, you are already well into the 7 month booking, but here’s pixiedust:

If you break your waitlist into two, it might have a better chance of coming in. And keep watching and booking the nights you need. Then change your waitlist to what you really need. It's much easier to get a day or two than an entire week.

If you break your waitlist into two, it might have a better chance of coming in. And keep watching and booking the nights you need. Then change your waitlist to what you really need. It's much easier to get a day or two than an entire week.
Nice tip.. thanks

I was able to piece together 6 nights at beach club for April all under 7 months. I would suggest checking yourself as often as you can. I picked up the last day we needed on my own. Waitlist was in place for the day but had not picked it up yet. You never know! Good luck!

My waitlist for a studio at BCV for early March came through a few weeks ago. It was for a 1 week stay. I had BWV booked and my friends booked BCV. So I waitlisted for BCV for the week. Honestly did not think it would come through and BWV would have been fine since the 2 resorts are right by one another. I think it is mostly that people are still not travelling a lot yet and cancelling reservations. I hope you have a the same luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!