Beach club rules on masks while in pool swimming?

Clt_jojo

DISNEYLAND HONG KONG BOUND MARCH 2025
Is the rule 100% of the time for masks to be worn at pool areas on resort properties?

Attachments

• CB5757E8-7D23-45F8-9247-F182B9FDB68C.jpeg
    CB5757E8-7D23-45F8-9247-F182B9FDB68C.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Not while in the pool swimming. But when on the pool deck, I believe it is required. Not sure about sitting in chairs, stationary.

Anyone staying there in November experience the mask policy when laying out in chairs?

The rules seem so arbitrary that they are ridiculous. You can't compromise with a virus. Not required in the pool or dining but must wear them even if alone on a golf cart or sitting by the pool away from others?

I'm considering a stay at Yacht Club in December and would like to know some real world experiences too.

We stayed at Riviera in July, Hilton Head and Vero in August. Masks were not required while sitting on chair or swimming in pool, but were required as soon as you left pool gate. Even if a restroom was beside pool, I would always put mine on while using the rest room, such as the rest room inside the pool area at the Beach House at Hilton Head.

We were at BCV Oct 30-Nov 12. We were able to leave our masks off while sitting/laying in our pool chairs. We had to put them on to go to the bar/food area or to go to the bathroom.

We were there last week and you do not have to wear masks in the pool or while in your chair

Same as other reports - November BLT stay, no masks in pool or at your seat. Chairs were distanced and sanitized between guests.

@ Riviera in September......did not wear a mask while pool side. Nobody else did either.

Only wore them inside or when walking the grounds where people were. Out by the lake where is was just us and no other people with in 20 yards...the mask was in my hand.

We stayed at CBR two weeks ago. No mask required while on the pool deck, in your chair, or in the pool. CMs asked us to wear masks when visiting the bathroom, and leaving the gated area. They also advised us to put the back of the chairs all the way forward when we were done with it to indicate we had left and the chairs needed to be sanitized. All of the chairs were spaced into groups as well.

Is the rule 100% of the time for masks to be worn at pool areas on resort properties?
No it is NOT required in the pool area. Once you're inside the gates you do not need a mask, except for when ordering something at the pool bar... and even then I've seen it go both ways.

We've gone twice since reopening and it's very clear that masks are not asked to be worn once you get inside the pool gate area. No one is sitting around on their lounge chair with a mask on. Obviously, you certainly can if you'd like, but it is most definitely not required.

thanks so much for all your answers on the mask thing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter