Beach club rooms with daybed and full balcony?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
Does anyone know if there are Beach Club rooms with a daybed AND a full balcony? If any of those happen to be water view/pool view?

Yes.
But those would be subject to request and not guaranteed. Well actually water view is a bootable category. But Daybed a Nd Full Balcony are requests. Approximately 50% of the rooms have a Full Balcony.

We love the BC and over the years we have always requested both a daybed and a full balcony. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how many room configurations have both daybed and full balcony, and it's nearly impossible to know for sure. I've always thought (for CL rooms) that standard has a better chance of both requests, garden not as much of a chance, and I'm not sure about water which is the one you're asking about (though I don't think you're asking about CL rooms, sorry!).

As my kids are getting older now, we've conceded to the fact that a daybed is simply a necessity so I leave that as my one and only request. One time when I requested both, we got just the full balcony and no daybed, so I inquired about switching rooms and they gave us a cot because they said there were no more rooms available. We fit the cot in our room but it took up the space we needed to go out on our full balcony, so in the end we couldn't use our balcony anyway!

Last edited:

We love the BC and over the years we have always requested both a daybed and a full balcony. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how many room configurations have both daybed and full balcony, and it's nearly impossible to know for sure. I've always thought standard has a better chance of both requests, garden not as much of a chance, and I'm not sure about water which is the one you're asking about.

Our experience is that the garden view rooms have the best chance of a daybed. The rooms with dormer balconies usually don't have a daybed because they won't fit in there. There are dormer balconies for every class of room, but club level rooms have the majority of them. That makes the club level rooms with the least amount of daybeds and the garden view rooms with the most daybeds.

As far as full balcony versus standing balcony, the top floors of each section have the most full balconies but the least amount of daybeds. The rest of the resort is pretty much 50/50 for full balconies.

Our experience is that the garden view rooms have the best chance of a daybed. The rooms with dormer balconies usually don't have a daybed because they won't fit in there. There are dormer balconies for every class of room, but club level rooms have the majority of them. That makes the club level rooms with the least amount of daybeds and the garden view rooms with the most daybeds.

As far as full balcony versus standing balcony, the top floors of each section have the most full balconies but the least amount of daybeds. The rest of the resort is pretty much 50/50 for full balconies.

Ahh yes, thanks! I was mainly speaking about CL rooms as far as the daybed request as that is where most of my experience is. I will add that part into my post!

I was just looking for some info on club level rooms that do have a daybed. We’re you referring to garden view club level room when you said “most have daybeds”?
TIA. We have the same situation older kids don’t like to share beds.
Ahh yes, thanks! I was mainly speaking about CL rooms as far as the daybed request as that is where most of my experience is. I will add that part into my post!

Reactions: TJA

I was just looking for some info on club level rooms that do have a daybed. We’re you referring to garden view club level room when you said “most have daybeds”?
TIA. We have the same situation older kids don’t like to share beds.

I think you're referring to Wood Nymph's post above referring to garden view having the most daybeds? I think that comment was referring to regular/non-CL rooms, which is what the OP was asking. I think I confused the matter because I was mainly posting about CL rooms.

You may want to consider Yacht Club as all rooms have a daybed and balcony

We thought that too. There were 3 of us at YC and we got a room without a daybed. We went back to the front desk and asked for a change. We had to wait but we got one. I slept on the daybed, was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!