Beach Club Room Views

2 queen beds and a couch/day bed I would presume?

Thanks!

Most of the rooms do have 2 Queen beds- rooms with a King bed are rare.

The couch/daybed is in some (most?) (I have no idea what the percentage is) so I appreciate the confirmation that there was a daybed when you stayed in this room.

:thumbsup2

Room 2583
Garden View
2 Queen Beds, Daybed
Full balcony
December 2018
wmoon

We had requested a day bed, high floor and to be on the same side as the volleyball court. We ended up in room 2583. It had everything we had asked for and a full balcony. It was fairly close to the lobby and I don’t know if it’s just me but I loved walking down the little staircase into the lobby each day, it felt very princessy.

The room itself was nice but my goodness the toilets are noisy and the soundproofing is not great. Mousekeeping was fine but not proactive with providing things like extra toiletries although they were always left when we asked.

ROOM 4565
Water View
King Bed, Daybed
Full Balcony
Sept 2018

View attachment 381590 View attachment 381591

Room 5652 - club level - standard view
two queen beds
daybed
full balcony

This room is right next to the club lounge.

BC 5652 2.JPG

BC room 5652 3.JPG

View straight ahead

BC room 5652 4.JPG
view to the left - you can see MK fireworks from this room

BC room 5652 5.JPG
view to the right - you can see Illuminations fireworks from this view

BC exterior room.JPG

The room is right above the airline check in desk. That is the Solarium to the left and the resort driveway to the right.

BC 2 lounge and room.jpg
room 5652 is circled in yellow and the club lounge is circled in blue.

It was a little noisy in that room from people talking in the hall, the ice machine across the hallways and the noise from the elevators. But it was very convenient to the lounge, since it was right next door.

Room 5727

Water View
King bed, sleeper chair
Two Juliet balconies (see below)
bookbabe626

Room is located on 5th floor, above Beaches & Cream:

Beach Club room 5727, club level water view
- corner room all the way at the end of the 5th floor hallway, above Beaches & Cream
- king bed, sleeper chair, two Juliette balconies (one overlooking Stormalong Bay, one overlooking ugly roof and the YC loading docks
- can see past SAB to the lake and the Boardwalk beyond, can see the higher DHS fireworks
- bathroom area with two sinks, separate area for toilet and tub
- Keurig coffee maker and fridge (older fridge with no freezer section)
- two nightstands with two drawers each and USB charging ports
- desk with one chair in corner between balcony and sleeper chair
- sleeper chair can be moved but it’s really, really heavy
- wall-mounted TV in corner between the two balconies, dresser below with three drawers
- tons of open floor space, would be perfect for couple with infant in pack & play or an ECV user
- no hardwired internet ports, and wifi spotty (better wifi by open balcony door)
- no noise from hallway, and it’s not a connecting room
- lots of noise from SAB, can clearly hear music and pool games and trivia, even with doors closed

5727%20View1.jpg

5727%20View2.jpg

5727%20View3.jpg

5727%20View4.jpg

It’s as far from the lounge as you can go without being over at YC, and you get to feel like you’re at SAB all day and night. Good thing I like most of the music they play at the pool, and the blackout curtains work really well to block out the lights. And it’s got the Juliette balconies, which seems to be a big dealbreaker for a lot of people.

The room is huge, though, and feels bigger since there’s only a sleeper chair instead of a full-size sofa bed. There’s tons of open floor space. I’m actually surprised they didn’t make this an accessible room, since there would be tons of space for even multiple ECVs. And as I just found out, you can see the higher Star Wars and Fantasmic fireworks over at HS.

Room Pictures:

Kingbed.jpg

BedTV.jpg

Room.jpg

Desk.jpg

Keurig.jpg

Fridge.jpg

Vanity.jpg

Tub.jpg

Last edited:

Room 2583
Garden View
2 Queen Beds, Daybed
Full balcony
December 2018
wmoon

Did you request this room and if so, what did you say to get it? I requested it through Touring Plans, booked a garden view. Just wondering if you worked your magic some other way!!

Did you request this room and if so, what did you say to get it? I requested it through Touring Plans, booked a garden view. Just wondering if you worked your magic some other way!!

Room 2583

I posted the info about this room, but it was @wmoon who stayed there. According to the comments I included in the post, it appears these were the requests made:

We had requested a day bed, high floor and to be on the same side as the volleyball court. We ended up in room 2583. It had everything we had asked for and a full balcony. It was fairly close to the lobby and I don’t know if it’s just me but I loved walking down the little staircase into the lobby each day, it felt very princessy.

The room itself was nice but my goodness the toilets are noisy and the soundproofing is not great. Mousekeeping was fine but not proactive with providing things like extra toiletries although they were always left when we asked.

DSC05390.JPG DSC05391.JPG DSC05395.JPG Here are some room view pictures from our Beach Club stay from March 6-16 of this year along with some additional info.

Room 3631
Garden view
2 Queen beds, no daybed
Juliette balcony
Cuisinart coffee maker (not keurig)

I stayed here with my DH and DD16. Overall we really liked the room location. It was just around the corner from the elevators so it was very quick and easy to get down to the lobby and the marketplace, but we were far enough away from the elevator area that there was very little foot traffic/noise outside our room. We also really enjoyed the view - it was great for people watching as families came and went through the courtyard below. We even saw a beautiful looking wedding party getting ready for their photos! There was some early morning noise coming up from the courtyard as workers groomed the beach and rolled heavy bins on the sidewalks below but we were always getting up at that time so it didn't bother us. This might be a problem for anyone who wants to sleep in, however.

The room itself was fine for a family of three but the main drawback for us was the bathroom layout. I have stayed at the Beach Club twice now and both times we have been assigned a room where the sink, toilet, and shower are all together in one big room, which makes it a pain in the butt to get ready in the morning, especially with a teen girl in the mix! The size of the bathroom itself was lovely but we really missed the separation of the sink area from the toilet/shower area which better allows multiple people to get ready for the day at the same time. More than once my DH had to head down to the resort's public restrooms because my daughter had set up shop in the bathroom of our room. At this point I'm curious if the Beach Club does in fact even have rooms where the two parts of the bathroom are separated area or if we've just had bad luck in room assignments :)

DSC05390.JPG DSC05391.JPG DSC05395.JPG

I requested this over the phone with Disney

We rented DVC points and our studio had the sink in a separate area from the toilet and shower.

The size of the bathroom itself was lovely but we really missed the separation of the sink area from the toilet/shower area which better allows multiple people to get ready for the day at the same time. More than once my DH had to head down to the resort's public restrooms because my daughter had set up shop in the bathroom of our room. At this point I'm curious if the Beach Club does in fact even have rooms where the two parts of the bathroom are separated area or if we've just had bad luck in room assignments :)
You have just gotten very unlucky. The majority of the rooms have a sink area that is separate from the tub/toilet area. We have stayed at the BC well over 20 times and have only had a bathroom like that once.

Room 4541 and 4543- not connecting
Water View
Bedding: Both rooms had 2 queen beds, no daybed
Full Balconies
Coffee Maker type: Cuisinart pod machine (not Keurig)
May 2019, phyllis1966

Located above secret exit/entrance near EPCOT

Last edited:
Room 2600
Garden View ( of BCV villas )
Handicap room (button to operate door)
Juliet balcony
shower/tub combo
Sandiz08

We stayed at the Beach Club last week:

enhance

Room #4645

When you get off the elevator on the 4th floor, you walk down the very end of that hallway, just to the left:

enhance

enhance

When we opened the door, this is what we saw:

enhance

Two Queen beds with a pull-out bed
Juliet balcony
coffee maker [I don't know the brand though]

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts