Beach Club Room Views

Room 5723 BC Club Level, Water View
Full Balcony
2 Queen Beds, No Daybed
Connecting Room

IceQueen182
July 2018

Hi everyone! I'm finally getting my act together to post a quick review on this board of our BC CL stay last month. It was our first stay at the BC (having stayed at the Poly, GF, and Boardwalk before).

It was our first stay at the BC (having stayed at the Poly, GF, and Boardwalk before). We really loved the resort, especially the pool, and the ability to walk to Epcot and HS. I was concerned that the pool would be overwhelming for our 6 and 3 year olds, but they could have spent all day there and the sand bottom was a huge hit. We weren't crazy about the food at Hurricane Hanna's (and found it tough to get a seat), but enjoyed ice cream at Beaches & Cream and dinner at Cape May Cafe.

I think the biggest drawback was how FAR everything felt from our room. We were in room 5723 with a water view, which was lovely (see pics!). But the room was a hike from the elevators and club lounge- which meant the lobby was far, and the pool was much farther... To get to our room from the elevators, we would have to walk down a long hall to a small seating area, and then all the way down another long hall. With a stroller and 2 kids, this could take ten minutes. There was no popping up to the lounge or running back to the room from the pool without taking a lot of time and energy.

Transportation wise, I had pre-trip been worried about getting to morning Extra Magic Hours at AK and MK, and to Early Morning Magic at MK. We ended up using, and loving, the Minnie Vans for all of our MK and AK trips and really didn't have any issues getting one early in the morning.

We would be glad to stay at BC again, but will make sure to get a room closer to the elevators. :)

Room views:

Last edited:
Room 3682
Standard View
Full balcony
2 queen beds, 1 sleeper chair
Connecting room (connects with room 3691)

Panoramic view
(Sorry about the image quality on this one. Original file was too large to upload to Dis server, so I had to reduce the resolution)
B73FBE7C-A3E4-410A-A547-0B258E9107DE.jpeg

Looking straight out from balcony:

7785630E-CBBD-47E8-A38E-A324ADB8589A.jpeg

Looking down from balcony:
C58D75F7-E051-4A24-B400-B66D0213DD1A.jpeg

Looking to the left:
3AA8B91F-608D-4209-AE3F-4AA38320610A.jpeg

Looking to the right:
7C9CC4F8-2C80-4D6B-98EF-FBA0D46F8FB7.jpeg

A view of this room’s balcony while standing on the sidewalk below (it’s the full size balcony in the center of the photo with the small Juliet balcony located above it.):
5F0C549C-7692-411B-9FDC-5A3667E58A47.jpeg

Thank you so much for these view pictures and detailed information!!!

We once had a room which overlooked that back entrance. Best people watching!

:thumbsup2
My pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to keep this thread up to date. This thread, as well as the Yacht and Beach info. thread were great resources for us to familiarize ourselves with Beach Club. Keep up the great work!

Room 3235
Standard View
Full balcony
2 queen beds, Daybed
Connecting room

August 2018, dlavender

*Bonus: Hidden Mickey Cloud

Just wanted to share our room view we had last weekend. This was a standard view room (at least that's what we booked), but we ended up getting a pretty good view of Stormalong, and as a bonus a hidden Mickey in the sky!

Room 2632
Garden/Woods View
Full balcony
Daybed
TJA, August 2018

We got our room requests (daybed and near lobby) and we also had a full balcony! Wonderful room - 2632. Just a walk down the stairs into the lobby to the Market Place.

Last edited:
Room 3528

Garden View
Balcony?
2 Queen beds, Twin pull out (daybed)
DisneyJenK, August 2018

Back from our 1st visit to the Beach club and we loved it! The pool was amazing and we loved the restaurants. The walk to Epcot through the side door was Amazing! We even had a view of the Epcot illuminations fireworks from our room!!! GArden/woods view Room 3528 with 2 queen beds and a twin bed pull out couch.

Last edited:

Room 2633, Handicap Accessible
Garden View
Full Balcony, overlooks front entrance courtyard and little corner of SAB
2 Queen Beds, No Daybed
Very close to stairway to BC lobby
August 2018

2633 is a garden view room. We booked a standard, so this was an upgrade for us. It has a full balcony that overlooks the walkway to the lobby (and a tiny corner of SAB). This room is insanely conveniently located for the lobby! We loved being on the second floor and just taking the steps up from the lobby, pass the elevators and there is the room. Fantastic! This room is also handicapped accessible - with handrails in the bathroom but a full tub. This room has two queens and no daybed which was fine for our family of 3. It has a connecting door and only one night was the room next door exceptionally loud. Otherwise, the room was pretty quiet. Our room was kept clean, had the blackout curtains, and was very comfortable. The only issue was we requested tea via a note to the housekeepers and it was never left. DH had to call the front desk for it - they brought it up, but that was a TINY bit annoying. I wouldn't hesitate to book this room again and would totally pay extra if I could be certain to have this room or one of its neighbors.

We had a fantastic time for the first few days of Food & Wine and staying at the Epcot resorts for that was truly magical. We had SO MUCH fun and would not hesitate to stay there again.

ETA:
I also remembered that the shower was very strange. I assume it was because of the handicapped accessibility - it was a removable showerhead that was positioned very high. It kinda sprayed me in the face instead of the head due to the angle.

Last edited:
Room 2623
Waterview (but s/b GV, tree blocks view of lake)
2 beds, no daybed
Full balcony
Above Marketplace
JoanneAZ, May 2018

I just returned from a week at the Beach Club on April 24th. I was in room 2623 which is right above the Marketplace, it’s classified as a water/lagoon view room. If you go up the staircase from the lobby that goes above the Marketplace, the room is the first one on the right. The room has 2 double beds (I sleep on a queen and these were too short and narrow to be a queen), there was no day bed or sleeper chair. No ceiling fan but I was able to set the thermostat down to 65 so I slept pretty well. The mattresses were very very soft, I tried both sides of both mattresses and sank into both. There is a full balcony. There is a courtyard kind of around the corner to the right (which was being painted), looking straight ahead all you can see is grass and trees going down to the boardwalk. There is only a tiny sliver of water visible in the left lower corner above the boardwalk and this room should be classified as a garden view, IMO. I’m going to try to load some pictures, hopefully it’ll work.

Room 2621
Waterview
Bedding?: 2 Queens, Daybed
Full balcony
michael730, October 2018

Hi all! Just got back from a honeymoon in Disney World and stayed at The Beach Club the first couple nights! We had an amazing lagoon view room with a full balcony! I know these are not guaranteed with the "Water View" room types so we got lucky! Our room number was 2621! I had made these requests and waited until 4pm for this room to be ready but it was worth it, the location of the room cannot be beat! It was on the second floor maybe 4 rooms down from the staircase to the lobby! These resorts are very large so it was awesome being so close to everything and I have no noise complaints from the room location either! Check out these pictures of the view and balcony and let me know if you have any questions!
--Mike

Last edited:
Room 2629
Garden View
2 Queens, Daybed

Full balcony
connecting to 2631
redheadk, Sept/Oct 2018

We stayed at BC Sept 29-Oct 6 in room 2629. It's a garden/woods view overlooking the main exit out the back of the resort, 2 queen beds, daybed, full balcony, connects to room 2631. It was a great room! We've previously stayed at BCV and preferred this location much more. We just had to take the stairs by the elevator, walk through the elevator bank, make a right, and we were the first guest room on the right. SO quick and easy to come and go.

Room 1547
Garden View?
2 Queens, Daybed

Patio
Two ECVs fit in room

AGoofykindagirl, Oct 2018

Long shot here because I believe there are only 6 of these rooms at Beach Club. But we have booked one of the "Deluxe Rooms" for next March. Not Club Level, but these Deluxe Rooms happen to accommodate our family of 6 (was surprised to learn that).

Anyway, i was wondering if any one had experience staying in one of the 6 Deluxe Rooms and, if so, any suggested requested rooms of those 6 in terms of location/view, etc.

Thanks

Long shot here because I believe there are only 6 of these rooms at Beach Club. But we have booked one of the "Deluxe Rooms" for next March. Not Club Level, but these Deluxe Rooms happen to accommodate our family of 6 (was surprised to learn that).

Anyway, i was wondering if any one had experience staying in one of the 6 Deluxe Rooms and, if so, any suggested requested rooms of those 6 in terms of location/view, etc.

Thanks

I'm curious about this too. I just booked one for September (not CL) and information is limited since there's so few of them. I've only found a couple photos when searching, so I'd love to see more. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!