Beach Club, DVC and 1 night wanted! HELP>>>>

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
My husband and I are thinking about becoming DVC owners. We are heading to Disney in April and I thought maybe for our last night we would stay at BC to check it all out. I looked into booking a room (online) but they only had concierge level. Out of my price range. I thought if I could find something at a fairly decent price, we could check it out. Can anyone help? I'm looking for May1. What codes are out there that might help. I haven't called Disney yet, because I wanted to price it some. Also, if you are thinking about buying into there, do they do anything for you to stay there to check it out or anything (am I making sense on that?)
Anyways, if anyone can help or give suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!:D

You should post over on the DVC rent/trade board and see if anyone can book you one night at Beach Club Villas on points. There are lots of people renting points, all you need to find out is if BCV's has availability that night. A studio would be the cheapest... 13 points for May 1. :)

Hi there..

Disney's Beach Club is not the same as Beach Club Villas which you can buy into as a DVC owner...

BC is the regular hotel.. hence the concierge service...

Best thing to do would be stay wherever you like and go for a visit to the DVC kiosks... maybe they can schedule a tour?

Good Luck

>>^..^<<

Codes such as AEF should be in effect for your May 1 proposed stay however Disney charges more for these rooms than you can rent for on the DVC Trade/Rent board but to be honest I do not think there would be many DVC rooms if any left at BCV for May 1

Boardwalk Villas might be available and then book a tour of BCV maybe

Thanks
Jason

I just walked right into BCV's and took the tour without booking anything. ;) (Bad girl!!) :p

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
Hi there..

Disney's Beach Club is not the same as Beach Club Villas which you can buy into as a DVC owner...

BC is the regular hotel.. hence the concierge service...

Best thing to do would be stay wherever you like and go for a visit to the DVC kiosks... maybe they can schedule a tour?

Good Luck

>>^..^<<

I just thought it would be nice to stay at the resort, not necessarily the villa room. That way we can experience what the resort offers, stormalong Bay and the "ambiance" of it all.
The Villas and the Hotel are located at the same place though, right....or am I all confused! LOL

BC and BCV's are right next to each other. They are very similar in decor. BCV's has one pool and guests are also allowed to use Stormalong Bay. :)

BC - least expensive rate was $380 for Con GV - pretty steep but compared to what you are going to invest in DVC might be worthwhile to make the investment since assuming you are buying 150 points it is at least a $11K (assuming home would be BCV) if you buy resale or $12.5K buy from Disney

Thanks
Jason

Most people rent there points for $10 per point. So the night of May 1 would cost:

$130 - studio
$280 - one bedroom villa
$340 - two bedroom villa

Of course that's only if BCV's still has availability. But I think it's worth looking into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter