Beach Club: Club Level Garden View or Club Level Water View.

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
We're currently booked at the Beach Club GV but considering upgrading to WV if its even still available. We're staying at the Yacht Club Club Level Water View the month prior -- are the views from both resorts pretty comparable and will be the same? If so, I'll likely just leave the Garden View alone.

They may be similar or they may be different. Water View is anything with water - pool, canal, lagoon.
You could have pool at one and lagoon at another.
As I type this I realize this is true of the Resorts in general. I am not sure if it is also true ofCL.

I've stayed Club once at BC WV and three times at YC WV. I had the view of Stormalong Bay at both resorts. Actually, the view I had should really be called the Roof view. If I wasn't so afraid of getting the shared balcony, I would have stayed standard view at all times. Have not had the opportunity to stay Garden view at either resort.

I've stayed Club once at BC WV and three times at YC WV. I had the view of Stormalong Bay at both resorts. Actually, the view I had should really be called the Roof view. If I wasn't so afraid of getting the shared balcony, I would have stayed standard view at all times. Have not had the opportunity to stay Garden view at either resort.
Did you notice a big difference in service or food offerings between Beach and Yacht Club levels . I cannot decide between the two.

I don't recall any significant differences in the service or food offerings, granted I have not stayed at BC since before the room renovations. The only difference I've noticed is that the YC lounge seems to be a lot quieter and less crowded. Then again I've only stayed at BC once, and it may have been a busier time than usual.

Are there closing the beach club club level for construction? I was moved over to the yacht club today?

Just my opinion, of course, but:

I like GV better than many (not all) of the WV room views. I would pay money to avoid looking at that gravel roof and Storm Along Bay! GV is less expensive as well. Bonus!

I moved to WV once from a standard view. It was a terrible idea! We will now only book WV at YC/BC if it is the only room type available. GV is my personal favourite, standard view is second choice and WV a distant third. In fact, if wv is all that is available, I would check out the BW or the Swolphin before booking YC/BC.

There are a few rooms with beautiful water views, but getting one of these is not guaranteed. If you are lucky enough to get one, then it is worth the extra cost. But the risk of the pool view plus the added cost isn't worth it, IMO.

Personally, I think that they should have a pool view category and price it out similarly to the standard view. I am still angry about how much I paid for 2 rooms with that wv (pool view) at YC CL.

October 28th to November 6. Signature services called me yesterday to move me or keep the beach club and get food in my room. I told them to move me. They told me the club was being refurbished
Move ! Yacht Club Club Level is fantastic! The rooms are newly refurbished. No carpeting, lots of storage. They are beautiful

BC CL WV rooms are smaller and don't have the daybed, if that matters to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter