Be uncool! Report them!

In a few days, we will have had more cases than China. Just amazing.

Yet, half the country is still not in a shutdown. I guess they’re waiting until the US is clearly winning the race because we just can’t be beat in ANYthing.

I reported a restaurant for flaunting the fact that they were still open and allowing dine-in customers when that was banned by the state. The owner was arguing on FaceBook that because they were attached to a food mart, people could still come in to eat. He was bragging that he told the Health Department that he was only doing carry out orders, and that if people chose to sit at the tables that wasn’t on him.

Anyways, I screenshot his posts and sent them to the Health Department. Dude was shut down the next day.

Actually never mind. I don't understand the point of purposely vague posts.

Actually, not purposely vague. Lockedoutlogic was an extremely active member of the boards here for years. He always shared insightful, interesting opinions.
But he’s been gone for a couple years now. :(

Went walking with my husband after work yesterday at a very large park in our area. It was bustling with walkers, bikers, longboarders, skaters, but plenty of room for everyone to keep their distance. All restrooms are closed, playground had snow fencing preventing access. Didn't go around to the area with basketball courts to know if that's blocked, but the park police were patrolling and I'm sure would have stopped anyone not following the distancing. They were waving at everyone just going about their business getting some socially distanced fresh air and exercise.

It was hilarious watching all the dogs. They're all clearly loving this change of lifestyle. I bet many of them are going to be mighty peeved when normal routines resume.

I can’t call the cops on people, but I do agree they suck. Someone on my neighborhood board posted a polite request for people to try and maintain distance as possible on our running trails and some of the replies were shockingly mean

I can’t call the cops on people, but I do agree they suck. Someone on my neighborhood board posted a polite request for people to try and maintain distance as possible on our running trails and some of the replies were shockingly mean

I'm not shocked at all at how mean people can be. ;) (a little shocked at reading comprehension skills, but I digress)

Press conference by Mayor of Chicago and other local Mayors today to discuss "further actions to prevent spread of Covid-19". Bye bye parks and lakefront thanks to people who aren't quite intelligent enough to understand social distancing doesn't include gathering in a group of 20-30 to play ball.

Keep having fun on here everyone!

I'm not shocked at all at how mean people can be. ;) (a little shocked at reading comprehension skills, but I digress)

Press conference by Mayor of Chicago and other local Mayors today to discuss "further actions to prevent spread of Covid-19", bye bye parks and lakefront thanks to people who aren't quite intelligent enough to understand social distancing doesn't include gathering in a group of 20-30 to play ball.

Keep having fun on here everyone!
It stinks that now nobody can enjoy the parks due to those who think the rules don’t apply to them. I’m glad people here stopped using fields and courts so the tone didn’t have to shut the parks down. We have 28,000 residents in a 3 mile area, we need the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!