Be uncool! Report them!

Sweden and Denmark have refused social distancing and they have not had any more spread of Covid-19 than any other country. It's actually lower than most countries so …..
Sweden just put restrictions on groups of 50 or more so maybe they were just behind?

I'll be a minority and think you were fine to do what you did, @Farro. I don't think people who don't live in cities understand how valuable our green spaces are. If people are misusing them and we lose them, we don't have many options left. I wonder how many people here thinking you're a narc have their own yard?
Or ppl who don’t live where cases have reached a critical level. I agree with what op did too. This never ends if ppl don’t listen.

Louisiana governor was furious yesterday. I’ve never seen him like that before.
Yes he’s usually pretty reserved. Did you see they’re setting up the convention center as a temporary hospital? I’m hoping Katrina experience helps us get a handle on this. I know they had temporary hospitals like that here after Katrina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts